Early links in. Bots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is prepared for their bots to be obsolete within the next few weeks.  Early links are the way of the future.  

okay so now yall getting links early...

links to a limited supply of sneakers that everyone wants..

soooo the first people who get the links will get to buy up the kicks...

how do you know that you'll be the first one with the link?

more bots...

this is why im done jumping through hoops. its a circus now.

camping.. 

raffles..  

camping for raffles.. 

bots..

links..

bots for links.. 

twitter DM fcfs

bots for DMs

you people who they've got trained to keep adapting are just entertainment at this point. I think if nike kept purchase tickets in safety deposit boxes people would start robbing banks.

i never did understood what a "bot" was... that's why i never poked my head in that one thread about them :\
thought it was some kinda new app :lol:

what if you got early links + bot + drop times

nerd.gif

People getting computer science degrees to get some garbage *** retros :lol:

man, you take what you can get at this point. can't go back in time to pick up better quality I's.

hell, I can't even get 'em now. :smh:

lol since the white cement ivs dropped or maybe a fee realese before is when things got like thi copped 2 pair since then and.my grape Vs are the lowest quality sneaker i ow never again. Wearin my OGs till they fall apart and the handful of retros i kept i hoop outside n or goto the park with my daughter
Not spending most of my disposable income on.sneakers feels good bruhs u should try.

lol since the white cement ivs dropped or maybe a fee realese before is when things got like thi copped 2 pair since then and.my grape Vs are the lowest quality sneaker i ow never again. Wearin my OGs till they fall apart and the handful of retros i kept i hoop outside n or goto the park with my daughter
Not spending most of my disposable income on.sneakers feels good bruhs u should try.

You own/wear OG grapes?!?!?

:rolleyes

The sneaker game today, I tell you.....

Damn I feel good now knowing I'm not the only that got sick of sneakers after years due to all the hassle for Jordans.

And I'm just at that age now where it doesn't matter AT ALL. That real adult life. The word "afford" means something completely different after a certain point.

Dont know why people are bent out of shape for these ..... 

This is not the problem - the problem is the hypebeast and the new found fame ...

If you was hustling before - you'll be getting a **** load of pairs from the hook up and there were still a few left for sale and not that much camping and attention .. problem now is all these kids want them ....

save yourself the headache and spend the extra couple of hundred for the joints you really want in fleebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom