Earth at night - Pic

Im confused.. How is it night time everywhere at one time or is it all pieced together?

I'm confused.. How is it night time everywhere at one time or is it all pieced together?
all pictures were taken at night, just different times its been answered like 5000 times
laugh.gif

catseye_chandra.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

eclipsechina_buckingham.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

M16F970_schedler800.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

Tiros2-ISS_20080929t_c800.jpg

what am I looking at here?

I was being funny. I figured I'd ask it in a more complex way to throw those who may have answered it off.. lol

Sorry.. I will go back to complex Threads now.. lol

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
@ America tellin' everybody to go green.

Look at us
eyes.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Does Russia not believe in lights? They are almost completely dark.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
@ America tellin' everybody to go green.

Look at us
eyes.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Does Russia not believe in lights? They are almost completely dark.
Most of Russia's population live East of the Ural Mountain range.
West of the Urals is colllldddddd.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

how can the earth be entirely dark? it would be daytime on the other side if it was night on the other

The above image is actually a composite of hundreds of pictures made by the orbiting DMSP satellites.

gracias for the info sir

hmmmmm the rocky mountain area in the U.S. is relatively dark compared to the rest of the country

laugh.gif
siberia must be a scary !@% place to spend a night in

Wow the whole eastcoast is glowing. Now we know where the majority of the global warming is coming from.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

wasn't that pic debunked as a fake? the whole world is never fully dark at the same time, unless that was during an eclipse or something. and even then.

mad.gif

The above image is actually a composite of hundreds of pictures made by the orbiting DMSP satellites.
Pics are awesome. Makes you wonder about how much there is out there that we haven't even uncovered.

Back
Top Bottom