Earthquake in CA?

This is it, guys. Secure heavy stuff to walls and make sure you have emergency items available somewhere safe.

That's 3 earthquakes in the past week and a half smh. I'm about to go buy a few cases of water and can food just in case **** get real. Haha

This is it, guys. Secure heavy stuff to walls and make sure you have emergency items available somewhere safe.

Trolling or serious?

Either way, I'm shook :lol: :frown:

Prepare. Having supplies ready and double check your situation to see what might cause problems after an earthquake. You don't want to be knocked out because something sitting on a bookcase fell on you.

I'm going out skating and hoping if a big one happens, it happens when I'm out there doing kickflips.

I've lived in LA for almost 23 years now, this is the most random and often we've had quakes like this... *Plays Mobb Deep*

Apparently seismologist are concerned that this might somehow be a wake up call for the same fault line (Norwalk fault) the Whittier earthquake experienced.

I'm so glad I don't work in downtown anymore. That's the last place I wanna be when it goes down. They say glass would be piled up 6ft high in the streets :frown:

Hopefully that never happens

Last edited:
I'm so glad I don't work in downtown anymore. That's the last place I wanna be when it goes down. They say glass would be piled up 6ft high in the streets :frown:

Sucks that DTLA couldn't develop more skyscrapers for that reason (or I think I heard that's the reason there aren't more).

Man I used to work in the us bank tower and I couldn't go 1 day without the thought of an earthquake entering my mind. I do not miss that place

I find this hard to believe, these buildings are built earthquake proof. If that glass broke that easy, they would not be allowed to be built that way.

I used to work in the B of A building, one time we got hit with like a 5.something in the middle of the night. Entire building shook, bad. I guess the way the building was planned/built was so that they would feel worse, but no damage was sustained at all.

That thing felt like a 6.something :x

Main thing I remember, was all the older Asian ladies jumping out their seats and tucking away under their desks :rofl:

Last edited:
I find this hard to believe, this building are built earthquake proof. If that glass broke that easy, they would not be allowed to be built that way.

I used to work in the B of A building, one time we got hit with like a 5.something in the middle of the night. Entire building shook, bad. I guess the way the building was planned/built was so that they would feel worse, but no damage was sustained at all.

That thing felt like a 6.something :x

Main thing I remember, was all the older Asian ladies jumping out their seats and tucking away under their desks :rofl:

The buildings are actually built to sway so they are quake proof to a certain extent. The "big one" that everybody talks about nothing can be done about that it's a wrap. Especially considering the epicenter is dead in the middle of DTLA

The big one is coming to CA..Beiber was smart for moving to ATL

Yaw are getting all the signs and precautions as well

My CA people pay attention to the animals and birds. They will let you know as well. If they start acting funny or flying out of CA then it is time to roll

Last edited:
The big one is coming to CA..Beiber was smart for moving to ATL

Yaw are getting all the signs and precautions as well

My CA people pay attention to the animals and birds. They will let you know as well. If they start acting funny or flying out of CA then it is time to roll

Jaguarsfan.gif

Back
Top Bottom