Eastside Golf x Nike

Air Max 1 is okay. I’m sure it will sell well. Personally, I’m never buying anything directly from them again. Them and M&N are tied for the worst customer service.

Also, their mission is to create diversity and inclusion on the golf course especially in black and brown communities but you charging $75 for a t-shirt and a $145 for a hoodie not to mention their shipping prices.

I guess all they proceeds are going to fund their advocacy work. (Eye roll)

Im not a fan of eastside either. Their jordan 4 email raffle was super shady. Few to No one hit so there was a lot of backdoor controversy. Everyone blasted them on IG, trophy room level rage

Overall not a fan of any of their shoes and colorways. This am1 design is off. The nubs should be on the interchangeable swoosh not the shoe. Looks weird if you want to wear em without the swooshes and the nubs are sticking out

I wanted to really support them. I saw what they were getting into in the golf space and as an African American golfer I wanted to support. But that 4 realease was beyond shady.

Their products are hella expensive. They know
Golf is already an expensive sport so their prices are going to be tough for a lot of up an coming black golfers and youth to purchase.

They seem to just really be content on just giving celebs free gear and promo rather than truly trying to get their products on those who I believe it was initially intended for.

Back
Top Bottom