eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by davey5737

just watched a lightly worn pair of grapes go for 130, didnt want to bid since im waiting on so many other auctions

You mean this pair I just won?
pimp.gif

thats them alright...i had to stop myself from bidding i could not believe it wasnt getting higher in the last few minutes, but i bought a pair of grapes not too long back
i guess it ended at a bad time

I recently won these and got what I thought was a decent deal. $75 shipped slightly used and with a quick wipe of the midsole they'd be looking 95% new....

Then I got them in the mail and to my horror found this....

I've since shipped them back to the seller and got a full refund minus shipping (which is bogus but whatever)....

A shame those Spridons had beat outsoles. Those shoes rarely ever come up on the auction site. The comfort is phenomenal though.

^ Those look a bit frail esp in the carbon fiber unless it's just dirt. Also looks like lots of outsole wear. Hope they arrive better than they look.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Those look a bit frail esp in the carbon fiber unless it's just dirt. Also looks like lots of outsole wear. Hope they arrive better than they look.
My only pair of beaters are dirty AM 95 Chilies and if I fix these up a bit they can replace those. I wasn't going to go this high but I sold my retros a couple years back and don't have $ to buy a fresh pair
ohwell.gif

$67

$70.50

DS $220.

DS $166.50, paid $165 the day before release back in 2005.

No steals for me this time.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Not all ebay but somewhat steals, 2 grails for me
Lightning IV's $180 shipped.  Pics make them look crappy

Royal foams, NDS for $240 shipped.  Shouts to Mr. Niketalk

are those lighting 4 real? or are they just cool grey 4's bleached? man

Originally Posted by werallequal

Not all ebay but somewhat steals, 2 grails for me
Lightning IV's $180 shipped.  Pics make them look crappy

Royal foams, NDS for $240 shipped.  Shouts to Mr. Niketalk

are those lighting 4 real? or are they just cool grey 4's bleached? man
haha?
It was right after I had just went over them with an nubuck eraser and I said the pics make them look bad with the flash...
indifferent.gif

Readings fundamental bud

my recent ebaypic up low top obsedian 12s ds 100 shiped the pic is labeled 03 but this is a pic i took when i got them

^^^^

Pretty good deals man. You basically got 2 pairs for the price of one. Never seen the US dunks, pretty nice though

^^^^

Pretty good deals man. You basically got 2 pairs for the price of one. Never seen the US dunks, pretty nice though
Yeah I guess so, I just hope that the heel drag isn't too bad on the USA's and that the Goldenrod's are the joints from 2000 and not a newer retro.

^^^ NICE price for those. Not my fav c/w personally and not a fan of the thing on the toebox but still a great price since they are DS

Did the seller only have the stock photo?

Back
Top Bottom