Eddie Winslow about to get grounded

slideshow_1143480_044212_Salute_to_TV_Dads_CA.JPG

The guy who played Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters" has been temporarily ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from his ex-wife after allegedly beating her with a belt ... in front of her son. The woman behind the accusations is famed video vixen Karrine Steffanns-- who filed legal papers in L.A. ... describing two separate violent encounters with 34-year-old Darius McCrary

According to the docs, Karrine claims McCrary "choked me from behind and beat me with a belt" during an argument in February ... an attack allegedly witnessed by her 12-year-old son. 

Karrine claims McCrary struck again in November -- choking her and shoving her into a car in front of a large crowd of people at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in L.A.

Now Karrine is asking the judge to make the restraining order more permanent -- she's scheduled to appear in court next week. 

jay-z_855_18522372_0_0_11011_300.jpg
sq-ja-rule-blue-bandana-sway-mtv.gif
irv-gotti-2008-07-30-300x300.jpg
Shaq.jpg

slideshow_1143480_044212_Salute_to_TV_Dads_CA.JPG

The guy who played Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters" has been temporarily ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from his ex-wife after allegedly beating her with a belt ... in front of her son. The woman behind the accusations is famed video vixen Karrine Steffanns-- who filed legal papers in L.A. ... describing two separate violent encounters with 34-year-old Darius McCrary

According to the docs, Karrine claims McCrary "choked me from behind and beat me with a belt" during an argument in February ... an attack allegedly witnessed by her 12-year-old son. 

Karrine claims McCrary struck again in November -- choking her and shoving her into a car in front of a large crowd of people at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in L.A.

Now Karrine is asking the judge to make the restraining order more permanent -- she's scheduled to appear in court next week. 

jay-z_855_18522372_0_0_11011_300.jpg
sq-ja-rule-blue-bandana-sway-mtv.gif
irv-gotti-2008-07-30-300x300.jpg
Shaq.jpg

No woman deserves to be treated that way.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care if it's Superhead.

The messed up thing is that dudes think just because they are with somebody nobody else wants to be with that gives them the right to do whatever the hell they want.

Eddie should know better. (He played on the Broadway musical of "The Color Purple").

No woman deserves to be treated that way.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care if it's Superhead.

The messed up thing is that dudes think just because they are with somebody nobody else wants to be with that gives them the right to do whatever the hell they want.

Eddie should know better. (He played on the Broadway musical of "The Color Purple").

I am not her son, nor understand the life he is living. But if I was her son, I would never respect her, having a mother who has openly admitted that she is a smutt bucket. And has been smanged down on cam by Mr. Marcus. No way would I be able to handle that if I was her son.

-The Juice

I am not her son, nor understand the life he is living. But if I was her son, I would never respect her, having a mother who has openly admitted that she is a smutt bucket. And has been smanged down on cam by Mr. Marcus. No way would I be able to handle that if I was her son.

-The Juice

oh he's 12? well he can clearly remember stuff so Eddie  better hope this kid is a nerd because otherwise eddie gonna see a clip coming his way later 
grin.gif

oh he's 12? well he can clearly remember stuff so Eddie  better hope this kid is a nerd because otherwise eddie gonna see a clip coming his way later 
grin.gif

At first it sounded like rough sex.......slappin with a belt......gettin choked from behind...but yeah I hope the son call some goons or some goblins or something

Back
Top Bottom