Eddie Winslow about to get grounded

Don't condone domestic abuse, but I have an extremely hard time believing anything that woman says is truth.

Don't condone domestic abuse, but I have an extremely hard time believing anything that woman says is truth.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Crumbs

L taken.

Too many urkels in his circle thats why his Win's Low

laugh.gif
 exactly what i came in to say.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

My cousin knocked a guy out for slapping his girlfriend around.

The guy eventually comes to and leaves with his girlfriend.

Twenty minutes later, the girl comes back into the bar with the police.

My cousin gets arrested (Turns out our grandfather taught the cop at the academy, so the cop let my cousin go no harm no foul). But he could have been looking at a charge.

In summation, women are ******ed.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

My cousin knocked a guy out for slapping his girlfriend around.

The guy eventually comes to and leaves with his girlfriend.

Twenty minutes later, the girl comes back into the bar with the police.

My cousin gets arrested (Turns out our grandfather taught the cop at the academy, so the cop let my cousin go no harm no foul). But he could have been looking at a charge.

In summation, women are ******ed.

Unless it was a full out altercation, as in she's hitting me too, and with some serious force, I don't think that it's necessary to hit a female.

Unless it was a full out altercation, as in she's hitting me too, and with some serious force, I don't think that it's necessary to hit a female.

Back
Top Bottom