Eddie Winslow about to get grounded

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^^It's cut-and-dry my dude - no man should hit a woman.

There are other ways...there are other ways.

I take it you've never been in a relationship before...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Huh? So if you're in a relationship it's understandable and ok to hit a woman? You are physically stronger than your significant other, that's some weak %+#* to lay hands on someone that much weaker than you. Just walk your %@# away. If you can't do that and have to resort in hitting a woman than you have some growing up to do. It's not simping to not put hands on a woman it's being a self-controlled man. The only reason the response is like this is because it's Superhead. Had it been someone like Scarlett Johanson and the same exact situation happened dudes would be stone facing all over the place. It doesn't work like that. He knew she was a *@@ before he married her that's the man's fault for being an idiot.

Huh? So if you're in a relationship it's understandable and ok to hit a woman? You are physically stronger than your significant other, that's some weak %+#* to lay hands on someone that much weaker than you. Just walk your %@# away. If you can't do that and have to resort in hitting a woman than you have some growing up to do. It's not simping to not put hands on a woman it's being a self-controlled man. The only reason the response is like this is because it's Superhead. Had it been someone like Scarlett Johanson and the same exact situation happened dudes would be stone facing all over the place. It doesn't work like that. He knew she was a *@@ before he married her that's the man's fault for being an idiot.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Damn, dude...calm down!
laugh.gif

Let's get somethin straight...I aint talkin bout no Ike Turner-type +%%#, but I've seen seen dudes have their %#* WHOOPED thinkin like you...their girl straight drillin 'em cause they KNOW he aint gonna do nothin. Hell, mine even took a swing on me and damn near connected. Most women ain't "delicate" like you think they are, and any of them with common sense will tell you that "you don't bring a knife to a gunfight"....if you KNOW I'm "stronger than you", why the #!#% would you think it's cool for you to put your hands on ME and expect nothin to happen? I've heard TONS of women say this themselves.

Damn, dude...calm down!
laugh.gif

Let's get somethin straight...I aint talkin bout no Ike Turner-type +%%#, but I've seen seen dudes have their %#* WHOOPED thinkin like you...their girl straight drillin 'em cause they KNOW he aint gonna do nothin. Hell, mine even took a swing on me and damn near connected. Most women ain't "delicate" like you think they are, and any of them with common sense will tell you that "you don't bring a knife to a gunfight"....if you KNOW I'm "stronger than you", why the #!#% would you think it's cool for you to put your hands on ME and expect nothin to happen? I've heard TONS of women say this themselves.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

My cousin knocked a guy out for slapping his girlfriend around.

The guy eventually comes to and leaves with his girlfriend.

Twenty minutes later, the girl comes back into the bar with the police.

My cousin gets arrested (Turns out our grandfather taught the cop at the academy, so the cop let my cousin go no harm no foul). But he could have been looking at a charge.

In summation, women are ******ed.

That's why I follow that A Different World logic. That fight is between that male and that female. Chances are if she is getting slapped around in public then it's not the first time she has been treated like that.

tired.gif
 at that documentary though. If bobby brown gives you advice to stay away from chick, then you should probably do it. I can't even believe Oprah allowed her on show. This chick has to have set a Guinness world record for most bridges burned.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

My cousin knocked a guy out for slapping his girlfriend around.

The guy eventually comes to and leaves with his girlfriend.

Twenty minutes later, the girl comes back into the bar with the police.

My cousin gets arrested (Turns out our grandfather taught the cop at the academy, so the cop let my cousin go no harm no foul). But he could have been looking at a charge.

In summation, women are ******ed.

That's why I follow that A Different World logic. That fight is between that male and that female. Chances are if she is getting slapped around in public then it's not the first time she has been treated like that.

tired.gif
 at that documentary though. If bobby brown gives you advice to stay away from chick, then you should probably do it. I can't even believe Oprah allowed her on show. This chick has to have set a Guinness world record for most bridges burned.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

i don't normally condone beating women...but this broad got the treatment she deserved. she flaunts her w h o r i n g attitude 24/7, and is trying to train young women to be certified w h o r e s. and if you've ever peeped her interviews, she carries herself like she's top shelf.  

so because she's teaching women to @*$$ themselves she deserves to get beat up? ok
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

i don't normally condone beating women...but this broad got the treatment she deserved. she flaunts her w h o r i n g attitude 24/7, and is trying to train young women to be certified w h o r e s. and if you've ever peeped her interviews, she carries herself like she's top shelf.  

so because she's teaching women to @*$$ themselves she deserves to get beat up? ok
eyes.gif

how confused the kid must have been seeing his parent gettin a spanking. you know that n looked at him w that "say somethin your next"face,too. thank God for CPS

how confused the kid must have been seeing his parent gettin a spanking. you know that n looked at him w that "say somethin your next"face,too. thank God for CPS

Damn, dude...calm down!
laugh.gif

From a married man, this is win
smokin.gif

Damn, dude...calm down!
laugh.gif

From a married man, this is win
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom