Eddie Winslow about to get grounded

Thats interesting. On the kiss and tail documentary he said that they were never married and that she was the one that was crazy.  Also she used to call her son in on their arguments and make him listen. 

Thats interesting. On the kiss and tail documentary he said that they were never married and that she was the one that was crazy.  Also she used to call her son in on their arguments and make him listen. 

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Dam he whoop'd that trick!!!!
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wait so NTers are cool with beating your spouses? SMH you lot get more disgusting by the minute, glad I don't know people like you in real life

wait so NTers are cool with beating your spouses? SMH you lot get more disgusting by the minute, glad I don't know people like you in real life

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

It seems like that's on Showtime every night...She's a total mess and anyone that gets involved with her after seeing Kiss & Tail is just asking for trouble...

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

It seems like that's on Showtime every night...She's a total mess and anyone that gets involved with her after seeing Kiss & Tail is just asking for trouble...

So check me out,

The last night before my wife and I moved out of a bad neighborhood we were awakened by screaming. And not just regular screaming, but desperate pleading screams for help.

"Oh God, somebody help me!"
"God PLEASE help me, somebody please!"
"Help me, somebody, help me, help me please!"

Along with clear and distinct thuds in the night.

My wife and I rush to the window to find a drunken man kicking the driver side fenders and doors while beating on the windshield, eventually smashing it. The woman trying to get away, backed her car over the curb and into a ditch, trapping her and leaving her to the mercy of her assailent.

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

Eventually she calls the dudes 60 or 70 year old mother who happens to live in walking distance, she walks up and takes this grown behind buster home.

You think it's over right?

Nope.

Her whip still has a busted windshield AND is still stuck on the curb. Who does she call?

Her HUSBAND.

This dude is wild upset and spazzez out on his wife for

1.) Being out at 3am
2.) For having jacked his car up
and
3.) For having some next dude in his car

Then they go home.

So depending on what time you came into the situation any of the involved partys could be DEAD WRONG so in a case when somebody says that the've been attacked\abused\whatever, I try to hold my judgement because you really just don't know what's going on with people.

So check me out,

The last night before my wife and I moved out of a bad neighborhood we were awakened by screaming. And not just regular screaming, but desperate pleading screams for help.

"Oh God, somebody help me!"
"God PLEASE help me, somebody please!"
"Help me, somebody, help me, help me please!"

Along with clear and distinct thuds in the night.

My wife and I rush to the window to find a drunken man kicking the driver side fenders and doors while beating on the windshield, eventually smashing it. The woman trying to get away, backed her car over the curb and into a ditch, trapping her and leaving her to the mercy of her assailent.

The police come around and immediately restrain the man. (There's a funny story here about him referring to himself as Beyonce', but we'll save that for another time.)

The woman jumps out of her car and starts begging the police to let him go. She begs and pleads with them, that he's okay, just a little drunk. This same woman who just woke up an apartment complex with blood curdling screams.

Eventually she calls the dudes 60 or 70 year old mother who happens to live in walking distance, she walks up and takes this grown behind buster home.

You think it's over right?

Nope.

Her whip still has a busted windshield AND is still stuck on the curb. Who does she call?

Her HUSBAND.

This dude is wild upset and spazzez out on his wife for

1.) Being out at 3am
2.) For having jacked his car up
and
3.) For having some next dude in his car

Then they go home.

So depending on what time you came into the situation any of the involved partys could be DEAD WRONG so in a case when somebody says that the've been attacked\abused\whatever, I try to hold my judgement because you really just don't know what's going on with people.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

I am not her son, nor understand the life he is living. But if I was her son, I would never respect her, having a mother who has openly admitted that she is a smutt bucket. And has been smanged down on cam by Mr. Marcus. No way would I be able to handle that if I was her son.

-The Juice
Mr_Marcus,_2007.JPG

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

I am not her son, nor understand the life he is living. But if I was her son, I would never respect her, having a mother who has openly admitted that she is a smutt bucket. And has been smanged down on cam by Mr. Marcus. No way would I be able to handle that if I was her son.

-The Juice
Mr_Marcus,_2007.JPG

i don't normally condone beating women...but this broad got the treatment she deserved. she flaunts her w h o r i n g attitude 24/7, and is trying to train young women to be certified w h o r e s. and if you've ever peeped her interviews, she carries herself like she's top shelf.  

i don't normally condone beating women...but this broad got the treatment she deserved. she flaunts her w h o r i n g attitude 24/7, and is trying to train young women to be certified w h o r e s. and if you've ever peeped her interviews, she carries herself like she's top shelf.  

Back
Top Bottom