EFF A FERRARI, BUGGATI, LAMBO, OR A YACHT...RUSSIAN SU-27 FIGHTER JET FOR SALE!!!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

yall starting those jokes already on ol boy?
laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

Whoa whoa whoa, whats the story on this?
nerd.gif

You guys dont know how BADLY I want some kind of military grade jets/weapons. Not to use or nothing, but just to have. Damn if only I were a billionaire, Id get that *#%$ no problem
tired.gif

laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

You guys dont know how BADLY I want some kind of military grade jets/weapons. Not to use or nothing, but just to have. Damn if only I were a billionaire, Id get that *#%$ no problem
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif
No, the kid does not have any military equipment or vehicles. But he does have a NISSAN GTR that his parents bought him and he's only a HS sophomore
mad.gif
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/284162/Got-my-NEW-Whip

I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif
No, the kid does not have any military equipment or vehicles. But he does have a NISSAN GTR that his parents bought him and he's only a HS sophomore
mad.gif
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/284162/Got-my-NEW-Whip

I'm jelly.

Back
Top Bottom