eggplant flightposites- size?

I'm looking to pick these up through my buddy on swoosh.
I've heard they're pretty good for ball, and wanted to test them out.
Only problem is that I'm not too sure of the sizing.
But I've heard that these could fit true, but also fit .5 size small.
yes i know that all feet are different, but what's the general consensus?
I'm a true 10.5, but usually for basketball shoes I wear a 10.
My Huarache 2k4s are size 10, along with my Hyperdunks.
I'm pretty sure I could pull off a 10.5 in them, but i like the snug feel.
and yes I do double sock also, but usually it's a thin inner layer.

Plus I've been aware of the lunar foam in HDs bottoming out
[I have 3 pairs and was the dude that dropped that info initially]
and so I may also just slip that flightposite insole into my HDs sometimes.

Thanks ahead of time.

im a 10 in all jordans (except im having sizing issues with jumpman pros [the retro]) but for the most part im a 10. i wear 9.5 in kobes (zk1, orcas ST, lites,but a 10 in zk2 ultimates), a 10 in lebrons. I ordered online and got these in a 10 (my true size) and when i was waiting for them to come had a chance to trythe 10 on in-store and turns out they were too big. Ended up ordering 9.5 later....so for you i would just stick with a 10 for a good fit. the foam materialmolds to your feet after a while, plus the length on the 10 was really big for me for some reason especially since im a true 10 with all other nikes (withexception to some older retro nike im a 10.5), the 9.5 (half size down) still left me a good amount of room from the end of the shoe to the tip of my toes.

they may fit a bit snug at first so i loosened the laces then tied them and played in them a couple of times and they fit fine with no discomfort. i wear a 10in 2k4 but they are a bit roomy in the toe box, so i also have a 9.5 in 2k4 but havent balled in them (they fit snug) and probably better for balling since the10 in 2k4 was a bit roomy in the toe box.

double socking in a 10 might be too tight, so if you are looking to double i would probably say 10.5 (dont know how wide your feet is or how thick the socksare, but yea).

my foot is very slightly on the wide side (so i would say its closer to normal width).

hope that helps!!

i got a DS pair 10 if you need them.

aight cool thanks man.
i had him order a 10.5
so i'll see how that goes.

if they're too big i'll just exchange.
and if i can't i'll let you know.

yeah bball wise i usually double up
and sock wise they're either nba, jordan, or the "foot specific" nike socks.
so usually thicker with the nba and jordan... and "average" for the nike

yeah for my 2k4s i wear a 10 for basketball just so the transition is smoother
so hopefully my foot fits the 10.5, if not i'll get at you
its an aaverage width, and with most shoes i dont have a problem

yea, i think you can get away with the 10.5 but it might be big in terms or length, so slipping might be a problem when quick stops... the 10s fit fine andcomfy but i knew the length would be an issue (like the 2k4s for me), so i went with half size down and they are snug but trust they mold and loosen up after awear or two. i actually played in mines today for about 5-6 games in an indoor gym and wore my jordan socks (thicker than usual) and had brought my thin socksin case it would be too tight but the jordan socks worked perfect and no problems. so hope it helped. let me know if you do need the 10. good luck

Back
Top Bottom