"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

One more thing....anyone that got their money back prior to this less the 10%, I'd file with paypal to get that $25 back also.

Might be able to file this as internet fraud....
nerd.gif

I learned my lesson a few years back, from someone on ebay trying to sell me a shoe, that was not in hand.

No response to any of my emails, until I filed a complaint on paypal, then all of a sudden "MY BAD" and I will " TRY" and get your shoesout "WHEN" I can...........

Just got my refund, and called it a day.

This is crazy, they basically knew everybody wanted the foams and and did a massive pre-order sale. This whole dilemma is going to cost them so much money inthe future. I hope nobody ever reps this site again on here.

Originally Posted by s dubl

One more thing....anyone that got their money back prior to this less the 10%, I'd file with paypal to get that $25 back also.

Might be able to file this as internet fraud....
nerd.gif
Sounds like someone tried or did get over on you......But i'm right there with you.
wink.gif

Oh yeah, I seen someone asked you about the 1/2 cents, did you get them from him?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how they take the L..they basically just robbed people

at the very least they had a interest free loan for the past however long

and even if they give all the money back now a bunch of people will have the $ but no sneakers...

this is an L for nosneaker in the long run cause they lost out on LOTS of would be potential LOYAL customers. hope it was worth it.

i don't know how loyal of a customer base you can have with markups that high. if it's a difficult sneaker to find/hoh release, yeah you'llprobably go to them, but not consistently.

I've been got a few times, but always managed to get my $$ back.

I just hate to see dudes get screwed over, it makes people second guess doing deals with legit dudes.

yea everyone gets caught out there once ina while...u jus gotta use your better judgement...also whenever someone tried to get over on me, you better believe Igot all my gwop back...may as well close up shop...you won't be seeing any business anymore after NT spreads te "good word"

so i've never had to file a claim/complaint on paypal... can i get my money back? do i have to wait a certain amount of days to get my refund? school mereal quick y'all

lucky i picked up a pair at sheihks

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

so i've never had to file a claim/complaint on paypal... can i get my money back? do i have to wait a certain amount of days to get my refund? school me real quick y'all

yeah it's going to take a minute just because everybody else might be doing the same thing. If you win, which you should you will geteverything back. They work pretty fast, but i think you got to wait a few days to file a claim.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

so i've never had to file a claim/complaint on paypal... can i get my money back? do i have to wait a certain amount of days to get my refund? school me real quick y'all

yeah it's going to take a minute just because everybody else might be doing the same thing. If you win, which you should you will get everything back. They work pretty fast, but i think you got to wait a few days to file a claim.

good lookin out

Google file dispute on paypal and you should get a link.

You're going to need the transaction #.

I'd help more, but I'm on my way to work and don't have time.

I'll pick it up from here..

when you are viewing your 'My Account' page, click the 'Resolution Center' tab...
w843df.jpg

Then, click the 'Dispute a transaction' button
28vw3ky.jpg

Then you guys just need to click the item dispute option
1z57wqs.jpg

from there its pretty self-explanatory...but i'll be glad to answer any questions for you guys

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i start to doubt takeflightlikemike's word abit,
cuz i PM him about some nosneaker info~
cuz i had some interesting situation as well, but he never reply me...
is he trying to shoot down the website?
i dont kno, i m one of the victim who ordered from nosneaker, i aint helping nosneaker, cuz they obviously doing something wrong...
but his word... y he doesnt reply me PM?
hmm

so because he doesnt get back to you, you doubt his word? trust me, TFLM is a busy person and he may not have time to get to everyone that PM'd him becausea lot of people did

-J23C

i was just thinking...

approx. 75 prs (or orders) were taken for the purple foams. at $200 retail.

that's $15,000 being "held up" rightnow.

Oooooweeee.....that's a grip of cash....

everyone paid 250, so times 75 that is $18,750. but they are probably going to lose much of it over the weekend unless they pull a miralce for themselves andship the shoes out.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

I hope no one was dumb enough to pre-order 1/2 Cent's off that site knowning that NoSneaker.com still hadn't fulfilled orders on the Eggplants.

Actually i personally saw the Oneaker guys purchasing the 1/2 cents from HOHNY when they dropped em last week, also when they put em on the site that nite they only put up a limited size run...

Now the foamposite on the other hand, I told the ppl i knew on NT, not to order...

i would listen to jay

i also knew this pre order b.s. with a website that pretty much buy's most of there stock from hoh in harlem would screw people over

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

They're still sellin foam eggs size 8-13 on their website.....WOW

can you read right below the shoe size?? WOW
roll.gif

I meant they shouldn't be up at all...smart guy.. U musta bought 2 pairs of em huh?...LOL

your right, i actually bought 21 pairs from them. LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeewLay

i was just thinking...

approx. 75 prs (or orders) were taken for the purple foams. at $200 retail $250 HYPE PRICE.

that's $15,000 $18,750 being "held up" right now.

Oooooweeee.....that's a grip of cash....

Corrections are made...

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i start to doubt takeflightlikemike's word abit,
cuz i PM him about some nosneaker info~
cuz i had some interesting situation as well, but he never reply me...
is he trying to shoot down the website?
i dont kno, i m one of the victim who ordered from nosneaker, i aint helping nosneaker, cuz they obviously doing something wrong...
but his word... y he doesnt reply me PM?
hmm

so because he doesnt get back to you, you doubt his word? trust me, TFLM is a busy person and he may not have time to get to everyone that PM'd him because a lot of people did

-J23C

Thank you for looking out... XanGelicO, you have a PM... I try to help fellow NTer's out, and this isone of the responses I get??? You need to please have some patience next time XanGelicO... I'm not on NT 24/7, I do live a life...

the sad part would be....
they can send a refund back to the customer with no fees if they dont withdraw the funds... i believe once they withdraw the funds, they are assessed a certainpercentage... on $250, its about $7... so not only would they have to refund 18750, about $7 x 75 = $575 of their own cash unless they never took the moneyfrom paypal which in unlikely....

Originally Posted by bigj505

the sad part would be....
they can send a refund back to the customer with no fees if they dont withdraw the funds... i believe once they withdraw the funds, they are assessed a certain percentage... on $250, its about $7... so not only would they have to refund 18750, about $7 x 75 = $575 of their own cash unless they never took the money from paypal which in unlikely....

well if you payed through paypal (which a lot of people did) its free to do a refund even if you withdrew the funds
grin.gif

unless you are talking about charging back credit cards, then i am no help
laugh.gif

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom