EITHER VOL.. YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

How can people honestly say nas won this battle. Either is overated what facts did he really state? Jay z won the battle hands down.

When you get outclassed, outrapped or just outright destroyed on a track, the hip-hop community may say that you got:

ETHERED

Nas won.

you lost the battle when hooked on phonics didnt work for you

sound it out E-----THER

ETHER! you got it!

laugh.gif
at either

smh.gif
at this being the same @*%@ we was posting about when I joined NT

I think Jay won the war... the battle is insignificant now. But for the record, he won that too. Nas did more damage but Jay had more HP. Think about it. Jaydid less damage, but Nas couldn't take the blows and got knocked out IMO. Super Ugly hurts more than Ether IMO.

^ Exactly, Hov tried to keep it about skills with TakeOver, then Nas dropped Ether and got personal, and Hov had to come back with SuperUgly, which basicallynullified most the barbs in Ether. Like, yea, he's ugly and got whiskers like a rat, but your baby mother likes it.

@**##
saying nas didnt win the battle
Everyone in their right mind knows that Nas won that %#*!
Bum %*# Jay Z cant do %#*!,
Nas FTW

^ Exactly, Hov tried to keep it about skills with TakeOver, then Nas dropped Ether and got personal, and Hov had to come back with SuperUgly, which basically nullified most the barbs in Ether. Like, yea, he's ugly and got whiskers like a rat, but your baby mother likes it.

^EXACTLY! That's what I had been trying to get people to understand for so long.... before I gave up on it. You can't have a comeback for "But.....I +%%%@% the chick who gave birth to YOUR daughter". That's fact.
laugh.gif
.That's as real as it gets, ya know? That's fighting words, !%*@ a rap battle.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Why the !@$+ is this still being discussed????
smh.gif
tired.gif
I can't speak for the OP, but I've been in a coma since the 2nd Matrix movie. I just woke up today and bought a #34 Lakers jersey andlogged on to catch up with all the latest topics.

Seriously tho its like the kids at the playground the dude who says the ignorant stuff like "You have fat lips" "Or you ran to my house afteryou got shot at" or "Gay Z or Cokafella" thats
laugh.gif
and people thought that it was funny so Nas wins while Jay was more personal like u knowwhat I did u knowwww but we gone just keep that between me and you tho

But where Im from if you say "I stuck yo girl/baby moms" "Skeeted all on ya baby seat" annnnnd "AI hit it too" and it comes outto be true yea THAT dude won

Its all opinion tho Ether just hit the streets and the intro made alot of people like it the almighty deep, metaphorical, political, analytical Nas gotstraight to the point and just [TUPAC] "F Jay Z" [Tupac] and thats the type of beef songs us black folks like
pimp.gif

Ether is by far the most overrated diss track everimo.....Takeover>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ether

Ok... now explain to me why the %%#$ a dude should care that another dude stuck his ex???

That's outrageously stupid, and I don't know about y'all but just about every dude I know who doesn't rock with his baby's mom could give a%%#$ about her where abouts as long as they don't have the dudes around their kids.

I know personally I give a rats @%% if my ex @+!@%! the entire bulls roster today, doesn't effect/affect me in any way shape or form. And that whole"left condoms in ya baby seat" was said to be an exageration for shock value.

But hey y'all take everything Shawn says as gospel tho right
eyes.gif

Ok... now explain to me why the %%#$ a dude should care that another dude stuck his ex???

That's outrageously stupid, and I don't know about y'all but just about every dude I know who doesn't rock with his baby's mom could give a %%#$ about her where abouts as long as they don't have the dudes around their kids.

I know personally I give a rats @%% if my ex @+!@%! the entire bulls roster today, doesn't effect/affect me in any way shape or form. And that whole "left condoms in ya baby seat" was said to be an exageration for shock value.

eyes.gif
Why should I care if Jay got fat lips tho?

Originally Posted by asu334

Seriously tho its like the kids at the playground the dude who says the ignorant stuff like "You have fat lips" "Or you ran to my house after you got shot at" or "Gay Z or Cokafella" thats
laugh.gif
and people thought that it was funny so Nas wins while Jay was more personal like u know what I did u knowwww but we gone just keep that between me and you tho

But where Im from if you say "I stuck yo girl/baby moms" "Skeeted all on ya baby seat" annnnnd "AI hit it too" and it comes out to be true yea THAT dude won

Its all opinion tho Ether just hit the streets and the intro made alot of people like it the almighty deep, metaphorical, political, analytical Nas got straight to the point and just [TUPAC] "F Jay Z" [Tupac] and thats the type of beef songs us black folks like
pimp.gif
22595197.jpg

That's outrageously stupid, and I don't know about y'all but just about every dude I know who doesn't rock with his baby's mom could give a %%#$ about her where abouts as long as they don't have the dudes around their kids.

I know personally I give a rats @%% if my ex @+!@%! the entire bulls roster today, doesn't effect/affect me in any way shape or form. And that whole "left condoms in ya baby seat" was said to be an exageration for shock value.

eyes.gif
Signed,

YoungGTheGreat

Co-signer - IAMKNOWLEDGE

laugh.gif
And ya'll dudesneed help man.

Originally Posted by asu334

eyes.gif
Why should I care if Jay got fat lips tho?
hmmm good point.

You shouldn't but do you care about your ex girl opening her legs for someone else? Especially when you current is 10x's badder?

Not to mention you've prolly slayed countless girls on her level and above since then?

The reason I say this is because that's all people seem to remember about super ugly and point to as a k.o blow when it really was nothing more than a jab

But Nas did care and I think they was still together when thats yo chick came out

These intimate details would give Nas enough material to spin some elaborately jealous story lines in his mind. Still, I had to answerthe questions to prevent his imagination from getting the best of him. He would drive himself crazy with speculation if he didn't have this chance to grillme.

"Does he hold you at night?"

"Yes."

He hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious toknow: Is he bigger than me? For the moment Nas avoided the size question.

"Did you go down on him?" he asked.

"Once."

"Once, I don't believe that! You're such a @*++##! #*@@! I can't believe you sucked that %*!+!'s d*ck, Carm. Comeon, you're gonna tell me you only did it once. You're such a @*++##! liar."

"It's true. You can ask him."

"What? Ask him? Carm, I'm gonna kill that %*!+!! I @*++##! hate you!"

Nas hung up on me. I called back. He just kept screaming through his extensive vocabulary of derogative terms: I was a #*@@, a %+!+!,a dirty %@@@% and more. He hung up, but then immediately called back, hoping to find some release in another diatribe. It had the opposite effect: Ranting onlysustained his sense of violation, kept his feelings raw. We went back and forth with a few more rounds of confession and condemnation until he finally stoppedanswering the phone. Nas was done with me for the night. Maybe forever.

Glad im not the only one who thinks jay won. Ether was like a bunch of elementary school disses, callin him ugly, gay, sayin he looked like a camel and stuff.on takeover jay analyzed nas' whole career... and alot of ppl were feelin that way at the time. and super ugly was just playin sick. i will say ether wasthe HOTTER diss song... but takeover was the BETTER diss

Well according to all parties involved they weren't together. As far as Esco caring you know that for sure just like I know the govt's behind 911. Butlike I said "Y'all take everything Shawn says as gospel"

Back
Top Bottom