El Chapo had a deal with the U.S. Gov't all along

I love it.

I doubt it has anything to do with race
And everything to do with money

DEA agents here in the bay area do the same basically.
They shut the grow ops down then attempt to sell it back to the clubs or venders.

Its a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

tell me more white man
roll.gif

I love it.

I doubt it has anything to do with race
And everything to do with money

DEA agents here in the bay area do the same basically.
They shut the grow ops down then attempt to sell it back to the clubs or venders.

Its a vicious cycle.

Sick, bet there's a lot of cash that goes "unreported" too.

it should just turn red with the @ sign, thats what i did.

yeah i know, just saying. i think they're 2 different issues. i know we like to think that all the gun violence among the youth there is related to drugs, but i think its more about misguided kids with self esteem issues & easy access to guns.

And these misguided youth are not getting regular jobs. The black market s their job market. It is known that with the drug trade, the money goes one direction, guns and drugs the next.

Drugs are more normal than people with real jobs in these kid of areas.

Not surprised by this of course he would give info in his rivals and push his drugs into many American cities lol it's always gunna be like this for the is war on drugs Reagan was a moron starting this in the 80's why do u think we were there in the 80's w the contra

i knew it..

there's no way he went this long on his own..

the dude had a damn driver's license in the US for god's sake, under another name.

i wonder if he'll go out just like Pablo.

Man black people don't own no ports or boats/so tell me how the f we getting all this coke - Shyne

Somebody school me on what Ricky Ross said.

Wait, wait

There are people that actually didn't know the government has been in bed with the cartels :rolleyes

The same government that has done Operation Fast and Furious which basically gave them more guns :smh:

Either the government is trying to take away our freedoms by doing this or trying to ruin Mexico so they can invade and take over them via Iraq style

u know what sucks
is we have all this info on how corrupt our country is and all these government agencies doing all this bad stuff
but aint nothing gonna change
things are gonna continue to go the way its been
we so worried about the next apple product
or next ps3 game
or how we can get a bot or early link for next sneaker
humans are doomed honestly

Last edited:
Wait, wait

There are people that actually didn't know the government has been in bed with the cartels :rolleyes

The same government that has done Operation Fast and Furious which basically gave them more guns :smh:

Either the government is trying to take away our freedoms by doing this or trying to ruin Mexico so they can invade and take over them via Iraq style

View media item 745951View media item 745952

the drugs are going to chicago because its a big business there.

same reason why their ultimate destination is to make it to NYC..

its all about money now, the cartel is not looking at maps and making their plans based on where there are more black people to poison.

chicago atlanta and NY has alot of hispanics they can exploit for cheap labor, whether its smuggling, driving loads,selling on the street, packaging or working as enforcers.

the cartels have pretty much infiltrated every major city in the US, you wouldnt bellieve how many prisons are packed with undocumented aliens.

states like montana pretty much stop anyone who looks hispanic.

Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me one bit. As citizens, the only thing we can really do is vote those into power who we believe will act with our best interests at heart. Stuff like this is very unsettling though, and just reinforces my lack of trust in our leadership. 

I understand they cannot share everything with us nor do I want them to. It's their job to make the tough calls, but **** like this is garbage. It wreaks of an agenda that may be detrimental to our own communities. 

Again - at the end of the day I can only hope they do stuff like this with the best intentions for the future of our country, but it's getting really hard to believe that's the case. 

Back
Top Bottom