El Chapo had a deal with the U.S. Gov't all along

the drugs are going to chicago because its a big business there.

same reason why their ultimate destination is to make it to NYC..

its all about money now, the cartel is not looking at maps and making their plans based on where there are more black people to poison.

chicago atlanta and NY has alot of hispanics they can exploit for cheap labor, whether its smuggling, driving loads,selling on the street, packaging or working as enforcers.

the cartels have pretty much infiltrated every major city in the US, you wouldnt bellieve how many prisons are packed with undocumented aliens.

states like montana pretty much stop anyone who looks hispanic.
this.

and even if that's the case with the us govt, its only a small part of their interest. this is all about money, so lets stop straying away from the real issue at hand by making the black community to be the victim here. we're all losing.

Lol at tis being turned into a ace thread. I'm pretty sure the Mexican cartels could give a rats *** if its only black people consuming the drugs, they only see money. But you guys already knew that, right? It could be a Hispanic populated area, but if the drugs sell, they won't care.

Some of you cats have this inferiority complex, I swear. Just waiting to point the finger at someone for black people's misfortunes.

Chicago is a crime ridden city. If the government has anything to do with this, I wouldn't be surprised. Lets be honest though, the government helps perpetuate a system of repeated offenders. There's money in sending to jail ex-cons. Why help the fiend when you could just sell him more drugs and then send their ***** to jail and make more money off of it? Chicago won't ever get better, it's too deep in the hole and the majority of people have that lifestyle and mentality too ingrained in them to seek change.

Last edited:
An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels.

"On March 17, 2009, I met for approximately 30 minutes in a hotel room in Mexico City with Vincente Zambada-Niebla and two other individuals — DEA agent David Herrod and a cooperating source [Sinaloa lawyer Loya Castro] with whom I had worked since 2005. ... I did all of the talking on behalf of [the] DEA."

A few hours later, Mexican Marines arrested Zambada-Niebla (a.k.a. "El Vicentillo") on charges of trafficking more than a billion dollars in cocaine and heroin. Castanon and three other agents then visited Zambada-Niebla in prison, where the Sinaloa officer "reiterated his desire to cooperate," according to Castanon."

"Then-Justice Department prosecutor Patrick Hearn told the Chicago court that, according to DEA special agent Steve Fraga, Castro "provided information leading to a 23-ton cocaine seizure, other seizures related to" various drug trafficking organizations, and that "El Mayo" Zambada wanted his son to cooperate with the U.S."

jada laugh

Last edited:
all this tells us is that his people were working with the DEA..

as stupid as it may sound he might have not even known about it.

@Wr

View media item 745562
and tbh many of the mexicans there are undocumented, so they're not even included. there are probably just as much, if not more hispanics in chicago as there are blacks.
and the drugs are distributed across the US from chicago. thats just where everything gets divvied up.

Where did you get the chart? The percentages don't add up. There's 128.88% population in Chicago according to the chart.

its all about money now, the cartel is not looking at maps and making their plans based on where there are more black people to poison.

chicago atlanta and NY has alot of hispanics they can exploit for cheap labor, whether its smuggling, driving loads,selling on the street, packaging or working as enforcers.

the cartels have pretty much infiltrated every major city in the US, you wouldnt bellieve how many prisons are packed with undocumented aliens.

are you ******ed? we're talking about the government 

of course the cartels don't care 
laugh.gif

yall got some poor comprehension skills or all yall that naive.......i'll side w/ the latter 

Last edited:
Where did you get the chart? The percentages don't add up. There's 128.88% population in Chicago according to the chart.
lol yeah it threw me off for a moment too.

i think it gets weird because of ONE RACE, OTHER & TWO OR MORE RACE being included.

Last edited:
u know what sucks
is we have all this info on how corrupt our country is and all these government agencies doing all this bad stuff
but aint nothing gonna change
things are gonna continue to go the way its been
we so worried about the next apple product
or next ps3 game
or how we can get a bot or early link for next sneaker
humans are doomed honestly

Agreed, however, we do it too ourselves.

lol yeah it threw me off for a moment too.
i think it gets weird because of ONE RACE, OTHER & TWO OR MORE RACE being included.
Even if you remove those categories it's still over 100%. Just White, Black and Hispanic go over 100%. Where'd you say the chart was from?

:rofl:
At the insecurity in this thread.

Like the gov really cares so much about blacks that they co-op wit cartels bc of them.

ITS THE MONEY YO!!!
We are talking Billions on billions, all they see is green.

Yea blacks play a role, but stop being dramatic.

Last edited:

this.

and even if that's the case with the us govt, its only a small part of their interest. this is all about money, so lets stop straying away from the real issue at hand by making the black community to be the victim here. we're all losing.

You ain't done the education...

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/report/intro.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...cy-theory-cia-drug-traffickers_n_1176103.html

http://people.duke.edu/~ldbaker/clippings/cons.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

And that's just getting it into the neighborhoods...

...we won't even weigh in on the disparity of sentencing between powder and rock yet.

Last edited:
And that's just getting it into the neighborhoods...

...we won't even weigh in on the disparity of sentencing between powder and rock yet.

Yah man that 100- 1 disparity was beyond ridiculous.

Rich white kids caught with cocaine = rehab or 3 years jail time
Poor black kid caught with crack = Minimum 5 years in jail

Of course you won't...

...that's for the lurkers.

Here's another for the lurkers as well (sad to look at it now, because none of them had any idea crack was soon approaching):

*skips to 16:43 and lets it rock*

wish I was Canadian. Canadian government seems nice.

Ignorant poster in here is hilarious...glad I'm well aware of your kind

Done with this thread...those who know, know...and privileged ***** will continue being what they are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom