El-P + Killer Mike = Run the Jewels (RTJ 4 - OUT NOW!)

I'm so glad these guys are back. Both songs are 🔥, but I expect nothing less from Mike & EL-P. The art is pretty dope too.

I watched their IG live when they dropped Yankee on the low the other day. At least I have both of these songs to make up for the postponed tour with RATM. Hopefully I'll still be able to make that show when it gets rescheduled.

Reactions: aph
Let's get it!
Screenshot_20200603-121342.png

Good to see you aph aph and thanks for the edit.

I have to agree that this album is their best. They truly have grown as a group and the material continues to get better and better.

Ju$t :pimp:

They are 4/4
the lyrics are on point about the world today even though this was all recorded last Fall says El-P. Not gonna lie I’m not the biggest 2 Chains fan but thought he did well. Nothing against his lyrics or anything just I see or hear him rap and it just goes in one ear and the other.

The bars from both of these are just insane on this album. Walk in the snow verses are just crazy, Skateboard P chorus, Zac AGAIN!

I still love how this one just opens up. I love the whole "Yankee and the Brave":lol: concept with the tv show host.

Back
Top Bottom