Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

i really aint trynna argue

i see that tip to enchant then sell first all the time tho

i just dont think its that useful when you lose a soul gem for less than soul gems are worth....

i just take a coin loss to level up smithing for way cheaper than buying it.

Soul Gems are SOOOOO plentiful though.

Plus when you get Azura's Star they become obsolete.

And then banish is even better than paralyze on weapons to bring up their value. I have daggers that went from 300 value to 1500 with that enchant with petty gems.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Im ready to sell my MW3 for $30 and get Skyrim.
Target has it for $50 tomorrow, lowest price i've seen since the game dropped.

Had a brand new copy and sold it yesterday on CL but after seeing these comments I want to actually play it nowHopefully a good deal will pop up

Originally Posted by PLVN

Soul Gems are SOOOOO plentiful though.

Plus when you get Azura's Star they become obsolete.

yo, i have the star, what does it do? is it like a giant soul gem?

im starting to stockpile soul gems, but still, id rather "waste" it recharging a dope staff like the one that calms enemies for 60 seconds and traps their souls when they die....infinite souls.

im not pressed for money, i have about 300 jewels in my crib, 9 different sets of armor, etc.

when i get my speech up imma do the selling thing all at once (until i bankrupt all vendors)

i left out the step...i didnt think you got XP for enchanting, only breaking enchants

ive yet to come across a paralyze or banish enchant....i wish.....i use paralyze potions often

whats a dope shout you guys learned?

i got that sprint, weather changing, 2 levels of fire, the ice breath, the breath that freezes an enemy, the turn into a spirit jawn, and by far the dopest, dragonrend, which knocks dragons out the sky....its lame that you can hit them with it and if theres nowhere to land they keep flying lmao

on another note, plan, i heard some of your new jawns......
eek.gif

yeah, i prolly shoulda just asked redbox if i could buy but i slightweight want that map

i figure ill just keep offering everyone on craigslist 40 and ill get it eventually...lmao

i definitely kept it for like 24 bucks worth of rentals LMAO

level 35 off a redbox rental? (last i checked i was at like 57 hours too)

i have a problem.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yeah, i prolly shoulda just asked redbox if i could buy but i slightweight want that map

i figure ill just keep offering everyone on craigslist 40 and ill get it eventually...lmao

i definitely kept it for like 24 bucks worth of rentals LMAO

level 35 off a redbox rental? (last i checked i was at like 57 hours too)

i have a problem.
laugh.gif

I still have YET to forge any type of Armor/Weapons...I just loot all the awesome weapons...I still need to learn how to use the Forge tho...If I could play this game 24/7..I think I would..lol
And Skyrim would be much more enjoyable if Bethesda would fix this Crash To Desktop problem I keep having 
grin.gif
..along with people

in their 50+ page thread about it on the Bethesda website 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

And Skyrim would be much more enjoyable if Bethesda would fix this Crash To Desktop problem I keep having 
grin.gif
..along with people
in their 50+ page thread about it on the Bethesda website 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh

Azura's Star works exactly like a soul gem but it doesn't break when you use it.

I'm level 45 with archery and smithing at 100.

Got 43000 gold now...working toward that 50000 achievement.

I believe Azura's Star can only capture animal or monster souls while the Black Star captures humanoid souls.

I chose Azura's Star because I like to roam the wilderness a lot.

If you're gonna be clearing a lot of dungeons and doing quests you should probably go with the Black Star.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Which is better: Azura's Star or The Black Star? and why?

I personally like The Black Star myself. I tend to encounter more human enemies than creatures.

You get a potential follower(the girl at the shrine I think) if you go with Azura's Star though.

Thanks I think I will go with the Black Star.

Also does anyone have this problem where the graphics start bugging out and parts of the environment turns shades of blue?(I have it for the PS3 btw)

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Thanks I think I will go with the Black Star.

Also does anyone have this problem where the graphics start bugging out and parts of the environment turns shades of blue?(I have it for the PS3 btw)

Not as bad as my game completely freezing all of a sudden.  Thankfully it hasn't happened when I was far into a dungeon yet and didn't save.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Azura's Star works exactly like a soul gem but it doesn't break when you use it.

I'm level 45 with archery and smithing at 100.

Got 43000 gold now...working toward that 50000 achievement.

waaaait wait wait

it doesnt break when you use it to enchant?

eek.gif

cause they dont break when you use them to recharge....

i read the extra info on the difference, im glad i picked ole boy after all

i originally picked him because i didnt wanna wait for load screens to see the chick

no idea it was an either or deal

lmao

imma get that 50k achievement once i get my speech up....i got racks on racks on racks in my crib, plunder from like 30 quests...lmao

i have 19 flawless amethysts  lmao

yo, about marrying dudes

i made a chick character, so i was wondering about that

chicks be giving me the "its really her" deal when i walk around towns

i was thinking about dyking it up and pimping some wench for that money

whos the best wife?

Back
Top Bottom