Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by im that one

I'm at lvl 43...

restoration 57, enchanting 45, smithing 100, heavy armor 92, block 54, two-handed 33, one-handed 100, archery 41, light armor 53, sneak 48, lock picking 76, speech 65, and destruction 29.

Just collected all 10 masks, took forever pretty cool.

info on where to find them? what are the best ones? i have one, the 100% magika one.

if anyone wants info on how to join the dark brotherhood, my dude put me on last night...the story line is pretty illy

im mad their armor enchants suck...i like their armor alot....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]enjoy.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
Volsung:
  • Description: To find the dungeon, search southwest of Fort Hraggstead and just north of Deepwood Redoubt in the Haafingar Hold. The dungeon has three parts — the Dragon Priest Volsung is in Volskygge Peak, the third part.
  • Mask Stats: Light Armor, 23 Armor, 9 Weight, Value 4611, 20% better prices, water-breathing, and +20 to carry weight.
Vokun:
  • Description: West of Dawnstar, east of Solitude, and north of Ustengrav. This dungeon features three parts, with the third part containing the Dragon Priest Vokun. At the beginning of the dungeon, a companion named Anska can join you. If you’re alone, bring her. Behind the Dragon Priest is another chamber containing a Word of Power.
  • Mask Stats: Heavy Armor, 23 Armor, 9 Weight, Value 2182, and spells of Alteration, Conjuration, and Illusion are improved by %20.
Otar:
  • Description: Search north of Markarth, down a deep path between two mountains. You’ll find Otar in the Temple.
  • Mask Stats: Heavy Armor, 23 Armor, 9 Weight, Value 1521, provides a 30% bonus to resistance against fire, shock and ice magic.
Rahgot:
  • Description: This location is southeast of Riften and west of Broken Helm Hollow, in The Rift Hold. You’ll be sent here during the “Siege on the Dragon Cult

So...much...content...

Real talk, I think this game might just be the best game ever. I'm only level 24....

So much to do, it's hard to decide what you want to do next...Game is crack.

Skyrim > Morrowind >Oblivion (I hated Oblivion after a while, oh look, another Oblivion gate FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU).

yo family, this game is 50$ on Amazon, and honestly its a must.cop. even if you.aren't.into RPG games. this is that game.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by presequel

I dont see a problem with having limited online functionality, kinda like red dead or gta4 where you join a party and enter a online version of the world, with online only quests that you guys can complete or just explore the world together as a party.
i feel like that would be too much

a completely second game to create

whereas you buddy up with ONE friend and do the REGULAR GAME with HIM instead of an NPC companion

i really dont see what the problem with doing that would be

2 different systems running the same info and communicating back and forth?

that sounds complicated with a huge game like this
they would probably need extra development time...assuming it is possible to do that with current consoles

to add a human character instead of an NPC?

it would be 1000 times less work than creating an entire world online for online play

ahh...what the hell im about to pick this up for winter break. What character should i start with? does it really matter? i haven't played these type of games before.

Anyone on the PS3 experience alot of freezing.

Im level 52 and finished most of the game (71% of the trophies) but now the game freezes every 10 mins. My save file is 12 mb, so i dont know if thats a issue.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Im level 52 and finished most of the game (71% of the trophies) but now the game freezes every 10 mins. My save file is 12 mb, so i dont know if thats a issue.
Yea that's been an issue.  Bethesda said that content patch 1.4 should fix the problems but that won't be out until after the holidays.  And even so, it might require you to start a fresh character to do so.  IMO if you can, put the game on ice for a while.  I'm worried myself because I'm about to hit 10MBs.

But to help alleviate the problem turn off autosaving.  It should help a little bit.

Yea it's a known issue but looks like a difficult thing to fix. Save files continue to get bigger and bigger the game forgets to reset items you once interacted with or passed by. Fallout3 and new vegas have similar issues on the ps3

What's the highest level you can reach? I'm all about sneak + bow. Going to make an insane bow once I get 100 enchanting and smithing.

Been playing the last week. Def will pick up this game somewhere down the line (maybe GOTY edition).

Decided to roll with the Khajiit. Im also speccing bow and sneak along with one hand for daggers. Im probably going to level up all the skills that are boosted through the Khajiit race.

Killed my first dragon earlier
pimp.gif

I really dont know what the main story is about
laugh.gif
its been mostly side/misc quests

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

What's the highest level you can reach? I'm all about sneak + bow. Going to make an insane bow once I get 100 enchanting and smithing.

81 is the highest.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea that's been an issue.  Bethesda said that content patch 1.4 should fix the problems but that won't be out until after the holidays.  And even so, it might require you to start a fresh character to do so.  IMO if you can, put the game on ice for a while.  I'm worried myself because I'm about to hit 10MBs.

But to help alleviate the problem turn off autosaving.  It should help a little bit.

This is getting on my nerves because you put so much time in the game and now its basically unplayable right now. All i need is to finish the thieves guild and some other loose ends and im done.

Also 81.5 is the highest level you can reach on PS3/Xbox360, pc you can use a cheat to make it to level 100

I have to decide between clavicus masque and the ax. I want the masque for the achievement but the ax does 25 stamina damage.

laugh.gif
@ Stamina damage...

You can get that Daedric achievement for a rack of different items but take the mask anyway... Always wear it when bartering it helps the prices alot. I never use it in combat tho

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

That armor is crazy. I need that in my life. lol

Ebony Mail is the best Armor. It has a real good poison effect, looks great and helps you sneak. 
+1

Only armor i use

images

Back
Top Bottom