ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

I'm pretty sure Obama could talk me into drinking the cyanide Kool-Aid.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
What's that Mr. Obama? You think he should drink Cyanide Kool-Aid? Well, i guess you have no choice KLJ.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, don't joke about that. Alot of fools think he's the antichrist. google it.

Anyone else see Mccain with the subliminal shots at Obama in his victory speech? This is more intense than your favorite rap beef with the shots each arethrowing at one another.

Mccain ending his speech with "I'm all fired up and ready to go". We all know who's catch phrase that has been.

Then with Obama calling Mccain the candidate of the past.

No, I have asked plenty of my college friends who are they voting for and they said Obama, and when I asked them why? All they could say he is going to changethe U.S.
indifferent.gif
They shouldn't be allowed to vote without doingsome research first.

Why does the media bring up the idea that McCain isnt a true conservative when in November it wont matter. Now McCain's voting record suggest that he isthe most balanced of the three people with a legit shot at the presidential office. (Obama, Clinton, McCain) He favors the conservative point of view most ofthe time (56.7 VS 43.3) . Why is this an issue that is being brought up like it will be a problem come November. Sure its an issue now and it will prob forceMcCain to name an ultra conserative as his running mate but in the General Election will the Republican party split? I didnt think so. Its borderline ******edto think that the Balance between the Democrats and the Republicans will have major disruption. The core's will stick together but by choosing McCain theRepublicans have a better shot at getting fringe Democrats and fringe Republicans. (people who vote on issues that most affect them)

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Why does the media bring up the idea that McCain isnt a true conservative when in November it wont matter. Now McCain's voting record suggest that he is the most balanced of the three people with a legit shot at the presidential office. (Obama, Clinton, McCain) He favors the conservative point of view most of the time (56.7 VS 43.3) . Why is this an issue that is being brought up like it will be a problem come November. Sure its an issue now and it will prob force McCain to name an ultra conserative as his running mate but in the General Election will the Republican party split? I didnt think so. Its borderline ******ed to think that the Balance between the Democrats and the Republicans will have major disruption. The core's will stick together but by choosing McCain the Republicans have a better shot at getting fringe Democrats and fringe Republicans. (people who vote on issues that most affect them)

It matters because if he can't get conservatives to back him NOW when he's the obvious nominee, then what hope does this dude have rallying hisbase to back him come November?

If it was Hilary vs. McCain, that might stir up the base to come out and rally behind him just because of the disdain of the Clinton name.

Now that's it's most likely Obama, a guy who will get the independent vote (something McCain would probably have gotten if he was going up againstHillary), how there are record turnouts left and right at these Dem. primaries which could mean record turnouts come November, and how there's a lot ofpeople within the Republican Party who doesn't even like McCain (see all these votes against him), then, well, yeah it matters.

Back
Top Bottom