Elhae - All Have Fallen

Elhae's project was supposed to drop tomorrow but Fader is streaming it early. I'm halfway through and he hasn't missed a single line, production INCREDIBLE. for anyone looking for new REAL music to banging beats... please dont sleep. this dude is next up. listen to ONE track if you doubt it, i promise yall im just trying to spread good music round lol

Last edited:
Ive heard bout this guy on KTT but never listened to him. He does his own production too?
he prolly gives ideas but as far as a beat from start to finish i dont think so. could be wrong. i dunno. but ayo and keyz handle most of the production on this and they absolutely kill it.

he prolly gives ideas but as far as a beat from start to finish i dont think so. could be wrong. i dunno. but ayo and keyz handle most of the production on this and they absolutely kill it.

Dont Ayo also produce for Bryson Tiller? Once I get thru all the stuff ive downloaded imma give one of his projects a listen. Which one do you suggest the most? Always willing to give new artists a chance

Dont Ayo also produce for Bryson Tiller? Once I get thru all the stuff ive downloaded imma give one of his projects a listen. Which one do you suggest the most? Always willing to give new artists a chance

Yea that's the same dude. this is elhae's best project bar none. so just listen to all have fallen. Ayo and Elhae been working so long i think elhae is actually ayos artist iirc.

Yea that's the same dude. this is elhae's best project bar none. so just listen to all have fallen. Ayo and Elhae been working so long i think elhae is actually ayos artist iirc.

Aight cool. Gon give it a shot once i finish the other stuff im listening to

Listening to this now...dude in that rap singer lane like Tiller & the rest of them dudes. He reminded me of Drake at some points...in other words not feeling it so far lol

Listening to this now...dude in that rap singer lane like Tiller & the rest of them dudes. He reminded me of Drake at some points...in other words not feeling it so far lol
o_O from what i gather u dont like tiller, or drake... if not then you wont like this type of music.

o_O from what i gather u dont like tiller, or drake... if not then you wont like this type of music.

Yea i dont mess with Drake, Tiller ok tho. The project was ok but i thought dude was a rapper with the way ppl were talking bout him :/ I can def see him blowing up tho & the production was nice. Thats one thing these kinda dudes get is great production

Yea i dont mess with Drake, Tiller ok tho. The project was ok but i thought dude was a rapper with the way ppl were talking bout him :/ I can def see him blowing up tho & the production was nice. Thats one thing these kinda dudes get is great production
dont mess with drake is alright. i liked his room for improvement, comeback season, so far gone era stuff more than now. as for saying tiller is ok... i dont get how u like tiller for his singing and rapping, but elhae is the better rapper and cleaner singer of the two lol. to each his own i guess

dont mess with drake is alright. i liked his room for improvement, comeback season, so far gone era stuff more than now. as for saying tiller is ok... i dont get how u like tiller for his singing and rapping, but elhae is the better rapper and cleaner singer of the two lol. to each his own i guess

Idk maybe cause i thought dude was gon be a lyrical alternative rapper so when i heard him & he sounded like a Tiller kinda guy, I just shut off & felt like i can just listen to Tiller if i wanted to hear this type of stuff. Not trying to throw shade on dude tho, his music cool but it just feels too similar to me

Listened to the first four songs. Only impression that stuck was that he does sound like a poor man's Drake at times. Production wasn't really noticeable to me either. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom