Elizabeth Holmes, Scammer of the Millennium

Random Fact: She got engaged in February to hotel heir William Evans, heir to the Evans Hotel company. She also faces a maximum of 20 years in prison, if convicted on all counts.

I’ve seen a lot of people play the “sexism” cars when they see any criticism of Holmes. As far as I’m concerned, she should already be in prison.

Excellent, and engaging documentary.

What struck me was how many loopholes exist in what is supposed to be the most highly regulated industry (healthcare) How she was able to use powerful figures to essentially treat humans as pitri dishes. What I also took note of was that there were no "business" men involved in the business. The board consisted of generals, heads of state, and brilliant scientists, proof that she started knowing what she wanted to do, not the narrative that she started with good intentions.

That pic reminds me of Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit :lol:

teBcSMwx_AGl.jpg

These are the type of douches driving up healthcare cost and pretending to be innovative.
We end up paying for these things.

They'll need her for a Netflix doc, autobiography, and reality show before she starts aging like cottage cheese. Her prison stint won't be too long. It's already evident by the tone of all these news stories that people are more intrigued by her than disgusted. Oh...and the fact that she's white.

Last I heard they were still applying for patents for tech developed. Not the tech that epically failed, other stuff. Somehow that **** show is still operating

Watched this Monday, and I couldn't believe the finesse game. The Android like stare and Yoda voice was so strange to me, and she had everyone fooled. It's definitely a white privilege thing no question.

Apparently they are saying her voice was fake too. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom