Elizabeth Holmes, Scammer of the Millennium

I was just watching this and posting about it inn the tv/movie thread.

Something about this chick man :lol: I'd paint her face but she clearly is delusional.

She really thought she could pull an Edison and fake this until her team discovered a way to put this revolutionary process in a small box.

Like damn it’s that easy to get Silicon Valley investors and old men with money to part ways with it. Get a 5 looking blonde woman, have her talk like an everyman and wear turtlenecks and they melt like butter.

I hadn’t even really heard of her but as soon as I heard her voice on the documentary I said yes this chick is putting on an act. Like she sounds like a surfer dude but she’s from DC

they invest in pretty much anything out here if you can talk and sell
create a ______ delivery service and you can get an initial investment

She should charter the PJ and take the next flight out ASAP

Looks like the type of crazy chick to have a couple milly in BTC

I'm in healthcare and a pharmacist at Walgreens so been following Theranos for a couple of years.

Amazing documentary. Couple of notes...

-She's got absolutely amazing leadership and persuasion qualities, but her stupidity and stubbornness trumps all
-Anyone with an MD, DO, PharmD, PhD, etc would instantly know that this is impossible from a pure physiological standpoint
-Her invention is super idealistic, but maybe we'll see it by 2050 at the earliest
-Great example of white privelege and the power of the P

All in all its the perfect example of a ivy league dropout making it in Silicon Valley. Sprinkle in the fact that she's a woman and top it off with some "everyone in healthcare is so thirsty for the next great invention" whip cream and you get this **** show.

She's a textbook case of the power of white privilege.

With nothing but an unproven idea, she was able to attain fame, wealth, and respect. Imagine if Elizabeth Holmes was instead Marquis Holmes, a black man from inner city Baltimore. How far do you think he would've gotten?

Marquis with a vagina probably got a better chance of getting farther than Marquis with a penis in this scenario.

I know Jennifer Lawrence will be picking up another Oscar for this in the very near future
They better get the guys who did Alita to give JLaw yhe same big beady eyes :lol:

Because they could've have been victims of her/her company's dangerous practices.
It most likely did, just not on a grand scale.

Black lady who came in to train Walgreen staff was a victim given she did the fingerstick test on herself and her kids and like everyone else got crazy results.

Last edited:
She was frightening in every shot of her during the documentary especially the close-up shots they have of her :lol:

They deserve it for trusting that wild eyed strumpet. How gullible can they be? :lol:

Them: “How soon can I see a return on investment?”

Her:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
while we're on the topic of eccentric possibly crazy women
have yall watched Wild Wild Country? Ma Anand Sheela had me ready to join her cult

Brah this joint was WILDDD!!!! Ole girl committed domestic terrorism and attempted murder.

The funniest part of this was when things went left and she started beefing with the cult, and ole boy said Ma Anand Sheela just mad he didn't pipe her down. :lol:

But yeah, I just finished the HBO doc and was keeping up with this story before, ole girl was a top shelf scammer.

She put that 18 year old box on my mans Sonny, and ole boy was down for everythang. Really when you look at it, she was just a master clout chaser. She hooked powerful dude with the box, and one gullible professor, then used those connection to get more connections and convince more people to give her money. City Girls should make a song dedicated to her. Finesse Queen.

I knew it.

+She's on some dope too.

theranos-founder-and-c-e-o-elizabeth-holmes-attends-the-news-photo-491609918-1553106765.jpg
Pupil-Dialation-Drug-Chart-746x600.jpg

I’m not one bit surprised, im sure jeff bezos gets is 2 day delivery of substances delivered to his door step by drones.

#richpeopledodrugs

They just have the privilege to hide it better than regular folks.

Reactions: wr
Legendary scammer. Rich old white dudes wanted to believe in her so bad.

I’m not one bit surprised, im sure jeff bezos gets is 2 day delivery of substances delivered to his door step by drones.

#richpeopledodrugs

They just have the privilege to hide it better than regular folks.

And really sit up there feeling all high and mighty when they just high

It's like because she smashed old indian dude they all felt they had a shot. Unless she already did on the low.

Back
Top Bottom