Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

I was kinda suprised you said that too SP, your normally spot on when it comes to griffey trivia.
eek.gif

I was kinda suprised you said that too SP, your normally spot on when it comes to griffey trivia.
eek.gif

smh at me following the green air pocket bandwagon.

it's just oxidation.

LOL!

smh at me following the green air pocket bandwagon.

it's just oxidation.

LOL!

Originally Posted by Trydan

eek.gif
I'm still kinda leaning towards volt simply cuz of what I remember and, based on this pic, I don't buy that that this shade of yellow is the same as "aged yellow".  It's too bright.

Originally Posted by Trydan

eek.gif
I'm still kinda leaning towards volt simply cuz of what I remember and, based on this pic, I don't buy that that this shade of yellow is the same as "aged yellow".  It's too bright.

^
Many items that particular seller sells is always overly aged/yellowed/broken down if worn/wasn't stored properly.

*Ye Shrug*

^
Many items that particular seller sells is always overly aged/yellowed/broken down if worn/wasn't stored properly.

*Ye Shrug*

def cop when they drop but my og Are o so fresh still cuz my pops bout them and forget he had them .woooo help him clean and found all his ds og shoes he was saving before he got shipped to the war way back when .. score!!

def cop when they drop but my og Are o so fresh still cuz my pops bout them and forget he had them .woooo help him clean and found all his ds og shoes he was saving before he got shipped to the war way back when .. score!!

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

i think i get what your are saying after deciphering the message.

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

i think i get what your are saying after deciphering the message.

Scanned this from one of my old eastbays-

That should put the volt controversy to bed.
smile.gif

Scanned this from one of my old eastbays-

That should put the volt controversy to bed.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom