Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by ekhunter

RELEASE DATE!!!!
IS NOT KNOWN!!!!!

laugh.gif

Hmm I like that green accent on the bottom, instead of the white. It actually ties the upper to the rest of the shoe, which I felt the OG's were missing. Overall I really like this shoe...

Hmm I like that green accent on the bottom, instead of the white. It actually ties the upper to the rest of the shoe, which I felt the OG's were missing. Overall I really like this shoe...

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

New pics....and imo to me its always been agm1 > agm2.....never really like the 2's

20tozmd.jpg

2qcjaxc.jpg

2nklv1h.jpg

30mq2vs.jpg

Well, close enough I guess- no red on the back, and some on the front but cant tell how much is there. Also, looks like the emerald colored synth leather looks to be as rough as the black is? It was the smoother kind on the og's. Ill take two anyhow, since were pretty lucky to get this colorway at all really. Whenver nike gets around to releasing these that is. 

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

New pics....and imo to me its always been agm1 > agm2.....never really like the 2's

20tozmd.jpg

2qcjaxc.jpg

2nklv1h.jpg

30mq2vs.jpg

Well, close enough I guess- no red on the back, and some on the front but cant tell how much is there. Also, looks like the emerald colored synth leather looks to be as rough as the black is? It was the smoother kind on the og's. Ill take two anyhow, since were pretty lucky to get this colorway at all really. Whenver nike gets around to releasing these that is. 

excited to see what clothes come out to match these shoes.

a freshwater and black crew neck sweater would make my day.

excited to see what clothes come out to match these shoes.

a freshwater and black crew neck sweater would make my day.

Back
Top Bottom