Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

these pics are killin me my minimum wage paycheck cant support all thiss heat droppin
ima have to let a shoe like this pass me by..dam!

these pics are killin me my minimum wage paycheck cant support all thiss heat droppin
ima have to let a shoe like this pass me by..dam!

eek.gif

smokin.gif

These are looking mighty fine. Microfiber.

But Real talk? I am no where near being in the disposable income stages of my life.

but i will do Judas to get my hands on these...

Raw.

These are looking mighty fine. Microfiber.

But Real talk? I am no where near being in the disposable income stages of my life.

but i will do Judas to get my hands on these...

Raw.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Griff-FW-M-2m-570x427.jpg

marqueesole.com pictures 
pimp.gif

Thought i caught something but turned out to be a mirage from red dot via the marqueesole stamp.

But imagin if these DID have red air pockets. Man... that would have really set off these badboys.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Griff-FW-M-2m-570x427.jpg

marqueesole.com pictures 
pimp.gif

Thought i caught something but turned out to be a mirage from red dot via the marqueesole stamp.

But imagin if these DID have red air pockets. Man... that would have really set off these badboys.

any suggestions on alternate laces? not really feeling the white laces too much

any suggestions on alternate laces? not really feeling the white laces too much

^ Red...they would set of the swoosh nicely and would be different. Emerald (if you can even find them). Black laces would be overkill imo, but whatever floats your boat, maybe not though. I wish I could photoshop.

---
Wow, the more new pics I see the more I forget about the white midsole PE's back in the day. Those MS pics are great.

Material texture 
pimp.gif

^ Red...they would set of the swoosh nicely and would be different. Emerald (if you can even find them). Black laces would be overkill imo, but whatever floats your boat, maybe not though. I wish I could photoshop.

---
Wow, the more new pics I see the more I forget about the white midsole PE's back in the day. Those MS pics are great.

Material texture 
pimp.gif

Okay okay! Marqueesole has just convinced me to buy two pairs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Those are FIREEEE

Back
Top Bottom