Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Okay okay! Marqueesole has just convinced me to buy two pairs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Those are FIREEEE

^ um, no I dont buy that. Those new pics, and every other pic ive seen, all show white. imo whoever wrote that description up doesent know what theyre talking about.

Ive done alot of digging, but I cant find an exact release date on these still. So far ive seen alot of summer talk and some saying august / back to school season. What we know for sure is that they are comming out this year, which is 1/3 gone now, so worst case we get them for Christmas. My guess tho is that they will drop inside three months, now that weve seen pics of high quality show up.

^ um, no I dont buy that. Those new pics, and every other pic ive seen, all show white. imo whoever wrote that description up doesent know what theyre talking about.

Ive done alot of digging, but I cant find an exact release date on these still. So far ive seen alot of summer talk and some saying august / back to school season. What we know for sure is that they are comming out this year, which is 1/3 gone now, so worst case we get them for Christmas. My guess tho is that they will drop inside three months, now that weve seen pics of high quality show up.

"true-to-the-OG metallic silver eyelids"... Do they even know what they are talking about?
White

White

2m29lrq.jpg

Silver

nike-air-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg

"true-to-the-OG metallic silver eyelids"... Do they even know what they are talking about?
White

White

2m29lrq.jpg

Silver

nike-air-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom