Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Man,

These will be everywhere + a coupon when released and/or disco.

I personally can wait 10-12 weeks.  Fall shoe anyway IMO.

Man,

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man,

Word... i wanted to cop at MS, but since they have it... i figure
they'll legitimately release in no time. Broken watch.

Man,

Word... i wanted to cop at MS, but since they have it... i figure
they'll legitimately release in no time. Broken watch.

Yet more new pics...
IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

Man,

True...

I need these

Man,

True...

I need these

Anyone know why Nike doesn't keep true to OG colored air units on retros? More expensive to make, "Too 90's looking", They think people will not care? 
Not like it matters or is a deal breaker, but I'm just wondering if there is a specific reason. Getting these and the Air Max Uptempos regardless of air pack color.

Anyone know why Nike doesn't keep true to OG colored air units on retros? More expensive to make, "Too 90's looking", They think people will not care? 
Not like it matters or is a deal breaker, but I'm just wondering if there is a specific reason. Getting these and the Air Max Uptempos regardless of air pack color.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

the "air pack" is og color, the ones that look like they have "volt" "air packs" are just yellowed from age! in this case this is one shoe people want to yellow..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

the "air pack" is og color, the ones that look like they have "volt" "air packs" are just yellowed from age! in this case this is one shoe people want to yellow..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trydan

^ um, no I dont buy that. Those new pics, and every other pic ive seen, all show white. imo whoever wrote that description up doesent know what theyre talking about.

Ive done alot of digging, but I cant find an exact release date on these still. So far ive seen alot of summer talk and some saying august / back to school season. What we know for sure is that they are comming out this year, which is 1/3 gone now, so worst case we get them for Christmas. My guess tho is that they will drop inside three months, now that weve seen pics of high quality show up.

I'm totally in agreeeance with you, i was just quoteing what a realiable blog said. You think they would at least write truth instead of total $$$!%@+@. they should be called /Failblog.sneakernews.com 
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Trydan

^ um, no I dont buy that. Those new pics, and every other pic ive seen, all show white. imo whoever wrote that description up doesent know what theyre talking about.

Ive done alot of digging, but I cant find an exact release date on these still. So far ive seen alot of summer talk and some saying august / back to school season. What we know for sure is that they are comming out this year, which is 1/3 gone now, so worst case we get them for Christmas. My guess tho is that they will drop inside three months, now that weve seen pics of high quality show up.

I'm totally in agreeeance with you, i was just quoteing what a realiable blog said. You think they would at least write truth instead of total $$$!%@+@. they should be called /Failblog.sneakernews.com 
roll.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom