Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ when doesn't MS convince people to buy shoes?
laugh.gif
these are a no-brainer though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Leave me alone
laugh.gif

Everytime i see em they look better and better! Hopefully they could be had for a little under retail.

Everytime i see em they look better and better! Hopefully they could be had for a little under retail.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yeah I see the silver now

*appropriate GIF

indifferent.gif

Show me some silver and I will retract my reaction
wink.gif
. Until then, Cosby stays...
To keep on topic, it looks like the swoosh on the tongue pull isn't white with red outline like the OGs. It's just the red outline. Not major, but another discrepancy.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yeah I see the silver now

*appropriate GIF

indifferent.gif

Show me some silver and I will retract my reaction
wink.gif
. Until then, Cosby stays...
To keep on topic, it looks like the swoosh on the tongue pull isn't white with red outline like the OGs. It's just the red outline. Not major, but another discrepancy.

^^^ No need to retract anything champ, just stating my opinion not claiming its fact. Maybe because Im looking at the pics on my phone instead of a computer it seems like its a light silver especially when you compare it to the white on the swoosh, the laces and "24" on the strap. Its not that serious though, I cant argue about a shoe I dont even have in my possession yet lol.

Anyway
Back to the shoes/thread..

^^^ No need to retract anything champ, just stating my opinion not claiming its fact. Maybe because Im looking at the pics on my phone instead of a computer it seems like its a light silver especially when you compare it to the white on the swoosh, the laces and "24" on the strap. Its not that serious though, I cant argue about a shoe I dont even have in my possession yet lol.

Anyway
Back to the shoes/thread..

^ Fair enough. I feel confident it's just the pics. If it is actually silver.............Nike's lost it for real.

^ Fair enough. I feel confident it's just the pics. If it is actually silver.............Nike's lost it for real.

I guess the only "silver" is in the airbag. The midsole most-certainly looks black, while the airbag "eye lids" looks white.

I guess the only "silver" is in the airbag. The midsole most-certainly looks black, while the airbag "eye lids" looks white.

Back
Top Bottom