Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Call me crazy, but now I feel no need to have the black/red or all red/black joints now (never cared for the silvers, "orions", or all blacks).

Process of elimination I guess. 
grin.gif

These, volts, and freshwaters, and I'm set until death.

Guess I'll go ahead and get rid of my all reds and both pair of black/reds to make a double up purchase for these joints "free" of charge...

couldnt have said it better myself

Call me crazy, but now I feel no need to have the black/red or all red/black joints now (never cared for the silvers, "orions", or all blacks).

grin.gif

Guess I'll go ahead and get rid of my all reds and both pair of black/reds to make a double up purchase for these joints "free" of charge...
all red cincys were P.E. cleats...u buggin if u get rid of em
laugh.gif

nike-air-griffey-max-1-cincinnati-reds-6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

all red cincys were P.E. cleats...u buggin if u get rid of em
laugh.gif

nike-air-griffey-max-1-cincinnati-reds-6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love seein those cincinnati all star griffeys...
pimp.gif

and i cant get enough Griffeys either!

i love seein those cincinnati all star griffeys...
pimp.gif

and i cant get enough Griffeys either!

these are a must. no need to get rid of any AGM1s. but my freshwater 2s i'm unhappy with. they so bulky and clunky. i don't remember to OGs feeling like that. they gotta go.

these are a must. no need to get rid of any AGM1s. but my freshwater 2s i'm unhappy with. they so bulky and clunky. i don't remember to OGs feeling like that. they gotta go.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

dont u think that the 1s are more bulky than the 2s tho?
im just wondering because i feel that my 1s are more bulky than my 2s

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

dont u think that the 1s are more bulky than the 2s tho?
im just wondering because i feel that my 1s are more bulky than my 2s

Back
Top Bottom