Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

^Deadstockshoes will not communicate when they will ship out their shoes..it happened when I pre-ordered the sprites..a month later nothin..but then a few days ago..i finally got 'em
laugh.gif

^Deadstockshoes will not communicate when they will ship out their shoes..it happened when I pre-ordered the sprites..a month later nothin..but then a few days ago..i finally got 'em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Mannnn, $#@% Eastbay's 3-day Gold Member shipping.
mad.gif

I literally ordered them 5 minutes after midnight on Saturday, only to not have them shipped until Monday, and now I'm getting emails from UPS saying that the estimated delivery date is this Friday
indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
This should not be right.  If you'd like, we can look into the order for you.  Just PM us with your customer number and we'll go ahead and investigate, getting back to you with the status and helping however we can.

EastbayRep - Ryan

It's cool. They ended up coming today. I'll give it the pass considering that my box was barely damaged.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Mannnn, $#@% Eastbay's 3-day Gold Member shipping.
mad.gif

I literally ordered them 5 minutes after midnight on Saturday, only to not have them shipped until Monday, and now I'm getting emails from UPS saying that the estimated delivery date is this Friday
indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
This should not be right.  If you'd like, we can look into the order for you.  Just PM us with your customer number and we'll go ahead and investigate, getting back to you with the status and helping however we can.

EastbayRep - Ryan

It's cool. They ended up coming today. I'll give it the pass considering that my box was barely damaged.

i have orions with no recipt that i hate, looks like im gonna take them to footlocker and trade them 4 these!!!

i have orions with no recipt that i hate, looks like im gonna take them to footlocker and trade them 4 these!!!

Glad i got my pairs, These would look nice for me being that i am an eagles fan and now that Asomugha is rocking 24... sheesh nah either way though my favorite griffey colorway

Glad i got my pairs, These would look nice for me being that i am an eagles fan and now that Asomugha is rocking 24... sheesh nah either way though my favorite griffey colorway

I was trying to find these around my way today, had no luck. Found the Black/Red Griffey 1s in my size, they were on sale and I ended up getting them for 58.80 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Still need these though, anyone know a Footlocker/Champs/Footaction that still has em in Socal?

I was trying to find these around my way today, had no luck. Found the Black/Red Griffey 1s in my size, they were on sale and I ended up getting them for 58.80 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Still need these though, anyone know a Footlocker/Champs/Footaction that still has em in Socal?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif
disappointing to say the least, considering they said their customer service would be improved with the relaunch of their site.

laugh.gif
disappointing to say the least, considering they said their customer service would be improved with the relaunch of their site.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

When u return the orions they gonna give it to you for the sale price which is $110.00  last time I checked so u gotta cough up $35 dollas more

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

When u return the orions they gonna give it to you for the sale price which is $110.00  last time I checked so u gotta cough up $35 dollas more

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

one of the reasons i dont buy off deadstock shoes 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

one of the reasons i dont buy off deadstock shoes 

Rocked mine too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like the loosely laced, lightly tucked slim pants look. I'll have to try that next time.

Back
Top Bottom