EMINEM feat. SLAUGHTERHOUSE & Yelawolf --- "2.0. Boys"

XXL-SHADY-RECORDS-SLAUGHTERHOUSE-YELAWOLF-EMINEM-march2011cover.jpg

Eminem feat. Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf - 2.0 Boys | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Download Eminem feat Slaughterhouse Yelawolf Boys mp3

Download Eminem feat Slaughterhouse Yelawolf Boys mp3

pimp.gif
:wow:

I coulddo with out Yelawolfs part. And did I hear a jab at Bobby Creekwater from him?

pimp.gif
:wow:

I coulddo with out Yelawolfs part. And did I hear a jab at Bobby Creekwater from him?

Screw Lasers, just give me a Slaughterhouse album with a few Eminem features... this is sick.

Never ever thought I'd see the day Budden would be mentioned in the same sentence as Em, let alone on the same song. Good for Joey, dude is a beast.

Screw Lasers, just give me a Slaughterhouse album with a few Eminem features... this is sick.

Never ever thought I'd see the day Budden would be mentioned in the same sentence as Em, let alone on the same song. Good for Joey, dude is a beast.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yes. So glad to see Budden and Slaughterhouse doing it

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yes. So glad to see Budden and Slaughterhouse doing it

Em doesn't sound like he's "yelling" anymore tho, that might be a plus for you people that was complaining and whining
laugh.gif

Em doesn't sound like he's "yelling" anymore tho, that might be a plus for you people that was complaining and whining
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom