Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Surprisingly enough, "Hellbound" is exactly the song I had in mind when entering this thread.
It may not be his best (opinions blah blah) but it's definitely one of my favorites just because of the technical proficiency displayed alone.

as an eminem stan i agree 100% on hellbound though i couldn't think of it at the time.

second by far is rabbit run the entire song. 3rd lose yourself. 4th everything

if i could do anybody in show biz/itd be jennifer lopez/and puffy you know this/Sorry puff i dont give a__ if this chic was my own mother
Id still__with no rubber and _inside her and have a son and a new brother at the same time and just say it aint mine. WHATS MY NAME

laugh.gif
Havent heard that song in years wont ever forget it tho

He's put out solo albums, D12 albums, compilation albums, freestyles, and now his Bad Meets Evil collab (not to mention his numerous features over the year - his "Dead Wrong" and "Renegade" verses come to mind)

Waaay too many stellar verses out there to choose just one.

Heck, his BET cypher verse can be in the discussion.

I sit back with this pack of zigzags and this bag of this weed that gives me the %$# needed to be the most meanest emcee on this E.....

That would be too many to name. But nothing at all from Encore, Relapse, or Recovery though.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I sit back with this pack of zigzags and this bag of this weed that gives me the %$# needed to be the most meanest emcee on this E.....
on this earth and since birth I been cursed with this curse to just curse...

just to mention, Hellbound isn't a real Em track it's just an acapella with a different beat and Masta Ace & J Black verses plastered on there

Lyrical, miracle,.... in your swimming pool > what you posted. You didn't even pick a verse just posted the whole song

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Out of all of 'em I gotta go with this.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom