Employee Appreciation 10.22 - 10.24

There isn't really that much i want i copped some 90 boots for the hell of it and probably gonna stack up on some fitteds and Champ hoodies.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

some1 wanna hook me up with a sz.11 barkley godzillas... i dont ask for much

[email protected]
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

good looks 2 the thread starter... copped 2 adidas EQT orange and brown joints, and turquoise and purple joints....
i will post pics lata..

and im still thinkin about coppin another pair of lebrons and nike blazers blue and silver... what did you guys copp?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Any workers from Cleveland? Is so, PM me
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

The AM from my local Champs called me last night (Tues) and said that they got an email stating that the EMPLOYEE 50 would be turned into a

FRIENDS AND FAMILY 50!!!! He told me to stop by the store today. So I'ma check him out when I get off work. Just a heads up for everybody on

the board.

Wait up, it's now a F&F 50% off???!!! If that's the case I'm copping every colorway of the Kobe II Ultimates AND Strengths. Will also pick up all the laser 2K4's. Please update if this is valid at all locations or just at 2tearsnabucket's location.

^ my store just got the info on Monday, so i guess it is all stores
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

I work at a champs and also heard that it is now a friends and family 50% off so we can give it to anyone that comes in....call and check before takin my word tho
wink.gif

wait..... when does it start or does it continue with this 50 going on right now....

and does any1 know will the barkleys be excluded with this info just given??? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
0]
alien.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^ I'm pretty sure it is just a continuation of the 50% that was slated for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....if that's the case today is the last day

there is a F&F 50% off?

when does it end?

confusion....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I'm pretty sure that this 50% off started on Monday 10/22 as just another employee appreciation event that was going to end on Wednesday 10/24.....I think that on Tuesday they decided to make it a Friends and Family Event so that anybody who is a 'friend/family' of an employee can get 50% off as well....call and check w/ your local footlocker and champs....i'm pretty sure it ends today and THINK everything I said is true
wink.gif

kidlebron can you elaborate on what your store got confirmation of? we know there is a 50% off for employees but is it confirmed that it has changed for friends and family?

ok im totally confused....i just called my local footlocker and the guys was all shady in answering me but when i asked him about F&F he said no, but i asked him is there a employee discount going on and he was like.. "uhhhh which one..." and i was like the 50% off and he was like yea thats just employee appreciation and i reconfirmed that it wasnt F&F and he said no.

what gives? is it or is it not 50% off F&F?

update: just called the champs at the same mall of the footlocker i called earlier and the lady told me "there is not a F&F" happening right now. ARRRGHH!!!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Just called champs and was told No F&F.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom