Employee Appreciation 10.22 - 10.24

just called footlocker and they said that they are only running the employee appreciation....no f&f... :frown:
frown.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

where are you people at that are saying it's an f&f???
i just called every champs, foot locker, and footaction in my city and they have all confirmed that it is an employee appreciation NOT F&F

word yo that was eff'd up..... ducktales.. i had a feelin they just said it just 2 say it..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
The AM from my local Champs called me last night (Tues) and said that they got an email stating that the EMPLOYEE 50 would be turned into a

FRIENDS AND FAMILY 50!!!! He told me to stop by the store today.

what the assistant manager probably meant was he's going to allow you to use his discount by declaring you as a family member or something...

Well I stopped by the store after work and my guy wasn't even there. So I guess he had it set up where I could come in and get the Employee 50.

But last night his exact words were that "it was an Emergency 50 and that they changed it to a F&F". I called to double check after seeing the

responses on here. He said that his DM sent his store an email. So I was only going by what he was telling me. Sorry if I caused any confusion to

anybody. But I went by the store and they didn't have nothing anyway. I did scoop up a nice Nike watch though.

I ordered the White/Varsity Purple Kobe Zoom Hurache 2k4 Lasers..got the sku from a store in Cali and then ordered it through my footlocker..and it's comin from new jersey so i lucked out there..should get it in a few days!!! I got my girl a pair of 360s for 55 and tax..and my 2k4's were only 72.80 so not bad..nothin really good out..i just wanted somethin different..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

- Black Ed Reed Premier Jersey
- 3 Fitteds
- Nike Zoom BB
- Cutters Recieving gloves
- Stocked up on socks.

A good day if I say so myself.

Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

So most prices went back up to retail? FTL sucks.....
You wanna get acquainted with me, you wanna know me
From 3 point range, with a glock, I shoot better then KOBE

if you guys want the employee appreciation so bad..just get a job in your local footlocker, champs, footaction, lady foot locker, kids foot locker..its that simple..stop relyin on others..or just wait for a friends & family..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Well this time around I really didn't get sh't for myself. I really wana buy 2 foamposites that are coming out soon. I just can't be dropping serious cash every 50% and then never wear what I get... Black cat maybe next time hopefully the lasers go straight to the outlets cause they haven't price dropped them.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I always find stuff at work that's discounted, on a RTV list or part of a clearance and just sit on it & wait for a Emp. App. to roll around. With FTL, inc. if you wait long enough, you can get a real steal on some things.

$1.50 for a 3-pack of Jordan socks
$7.00 for basic shimmer Jordan shorts
$10.00 for Dri-Fit Jordan shorts
$9.00 for Military IV Jordan shorts
$.50 for Jordan headband
$12.00 combined for 4 New Era Fitted's.
$30.00 for a Jordan hoody/sweatpant combo for my brother.

If you work for FTL inc, go through your Jordan shorts and to a lesser extent socks. If they have the tag from the 20th ann. in '05, it'll usually be on sale for 50% off at least.

Also, yesterday was the first day of the 2 for $79 promo, but Champs at least made an error on their implementation because you could cop any 2 for $79 shoe by itself for $40. Got these Steve Madden's

270330_fpx.tif
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

I just can't wear that type of shoe... Knowing that I have shoes worth over 400$!!! I have some guccis, prada but nothing that excites me. I had those steve maddens in brown but i just cant wear em. I wear em with shorts!!! Lol LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

$20 price tag is what sold them, point blank. Just like the $13 Rockports I copped the other day at Ross.

I have high standards...that is, until you start putting stuff on sale...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Back
Top Bottom