Em's The Eminem Show APPRECIATION

Sing for the Moment is my favorite song on this joint.

I definitely need to give it a spin. Haven't heard it in a while.

as much as i like Marshall Mathers LP & Slim Shady LP i gotta say this is his best album ever......... i have a very good feeling about his latestrelease.... its gonna be on some hip hop %+%....

It's a toss-up between this and MMLP for me.. Seriously, I need a new Eminem album bad.. He's due for another classic.. I think enough bad things havehappened to him in the past few years that he'll be able to be moody again!

My favorite album from Marshall

Can't wait to hear the Premo track
pimp.gif

MMLP is by far my fav...no doubt.

This album was appreciated though.

White America
Business...( "Hell yea"
laugh.gif
)
Cleanin' out my closet
Square Dance
Soldier
Drips
Without Me
Sing for the moment
Hailies song
When the music stops ( D12 appearance
smokin.gif
)
Say what you say feat' Dre
Till I collapse
My dads gone crazy

pimp.gif

I'm surprised so many people agree.

I love this album. There's so much going on through the album, but it's all so well thought out and put together. A lot more realistic andunderstandable topics, but he still manages to bring what we love so much about him.

When you look at his progression, it's hard to see where Encore came from.

I think his new album is going to be called King Mathers. There isn't much info out there on it, though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Been a minute since I gave Em some spins but earlier this week I went back and played through SSLP, MMLP, ES and I forgot how nice of an album Eminem Show is. Em evolved on this one but still brought the controversy. All together, this is my favorite Em cd with MMLP in a close second.

Superman (forgot how
pimp.gif
this song is)
Sing For The Moment
Say Goodbye Hollywood
Til I Collapse
When The Music Stops
Say What You Say
Soldier
Cleanin Out My Closet
White America
Drips
cleaning out my closet is the best song em every made in my opinion...just so freakin real
smh.gif

One of my favorite Hip Hop albums. Matter of fact, his first three album (beginning w/ SSLP) are three of my all time favorite albums. I miss the old Em.

Yea it used to be MMLP was the best, but with time a lot of people have come to the fact that, song for song, ES is just a better album.

eg encore was a slim shady lp attempt.

imo encore was a $+*! it album (been there, done that....whatever, I'll throw some stupid %%#+ out there and have some fun) ....80% of the songs were obviously half assed.

MMLP is better imo but Eminem Show is definitely appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom