::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

5dvv2o.jpg

Ep. 82: Tequila Sunrise: Preview

Turtle gets a south-of-the-border business pitch from Alex, but has ahard time believing he isnʼt being used. Drama enlists Bob Saget tohelp him smooth out a rough first impression with John Stamos, apotential sitcom co-star. Ariʼs euphoria after making an NFL pitch to agroup of Hollywood high rollers is tempered when he learns that Lizziemay be siphoning off some of his prized clients. Eric and Scott patch up their differences with an eye on Vince’s future – and the shared success of their company.

YESSUHHH
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

5dvv2o.jpg

Ep. 82: Tequila Sunrise: Preview

Turtle gets a south-of-the-border business pitch from Alex, but has ahard time believing he isnʼt being used. Drama enlists Bob Saget tohelp him smooth out a rough first impression with John Stamos, apotential sitcom co-star. Ariʼs euphoria after making an NFL pitch to agroup of Hollywood high rollers is tempered when he learns that Lizziemay be siphoning off some of his prized clients. Eric and Scott patch up their differences with an eye on Vince’s future – and the shared success of their company.

YESSUHHH
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

Ari vs Lizzie has been done with no build up, but I guess they figured build up would have been bad since it's essentially the same storyline as last years conflict with Lloyd...This show's writing is getting sorrier and sorrier with each episode.

Ari vs Lizzie has been done with no build up, but I guess they figured build up would have been bad since it's essentially the same storyline as last years conflict with Lloyd...This show's writing is getting sorrier and sorrier with each episode.

I wanna see more of Alex...

Is it me or does she never wear a bra...

Must be REAL cold in Cali

I wanna see more of Alex...

Is it me or does she never wear a bra...

Must be REAL cold in Cali

Lizzy has no chance, it's Ari "effin" Gold, you screw him, he'll screw you ten times harder.

Anyone else hoping they segue this whole NFL thing into an Ari spinoff once this is done

Lizzy has no chance, it's Ari "effin" Gold, you screw him, he'll screw you ten times harder.

Anyone else hoping they segue this whole NFL thing into an Ari spinoff once this is done

Back
Top Bottom