Eric Koston X Nike SB

lol my shop sold me these early on accident. Skating them past couple of days. feels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

lol my shop sold me these early on accident. Skating them past couple of days. feels
pimp.gif
Sold you what? The Kobe Kostons?

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

pimp.gif
Sold you what? The Kobe Kostons?

They look a lot like Bruins to me. Are they substantially more comfortable? Also, is there any perforation to let some air in?

They look a lot like Bruins to me. Are they substantially more comfortable? Also, is there any perforation to let some air in?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The so-called "GR" Koston x Kobe is still limited to only 1000 pairs world wide.

Aren't these dropping this w'end in the States?

if the actual Kobe X Koston was only 24, then these are the GR....regardless of quantity.

^^^I bet you he was talking about non Kobes, just normal Kostons.....

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The so-called "GR" Koston x Kobe is still limited to only 1000 pairs world wide.

Aren't these dropping this w'end in the States?

if the actual Kobe X Koston was only 24, then these are the GR....regardless of quantity.

^^^I bet you he was talking about non Kobes, just normal Kostons.....

rawmanjones- they'll be more comfortable because of the lunar insole

bryscoop- how do they fit? i'm needing these for my summerdays and work shoes lol

rawmanjones- they'll be more comfortable because of the lunar insole

bryscoop- how do they fit? i'm needing these for my summerdays and work shoes lol

Regarding perforation/breathability, there isn't too much, but depending on the sock you wear, I wouldn't consider it to be a huge issue unless you are doing serious "skatework" in these

@DNEOU- sizing is true, as in, think back a few years to standard NIKE sizing. I.E- for all recent Kobes, Brons, and basically JBs I am an 11.5, but feel like my pre 2003 stuff is 11.  I tried an 11.5 in these and they were too roomy, wide, and long.  11 was perfect for me, and I think 10.5 may have even worked.  Funny because they look small and even come in a small box, but they fit very well.  They are similar to some old air max bruins I have that I ID'd, but they are more minimalistic.  They remind me of more supportive and cushioned Adidas Gazelles, which I used to love.

Hope that helps.  I think the red/glow in the dark swoosh colorway will be very nice as well.

Great job on these NIKE SB!

Regarding perforation/breathability, there isn't too much, but depending on the sock you wear, I wouldn't consider it to be a huge issue unless you are doing serious "skatework" in these

@DNEOU- sizing is true, as in, think back a few years to standard NIKE sizing. I.E- for all recent Kobes, Brons, and basically JBs I am an 11.5, but feel like my pre 2003 stuff is 11.  I tried an 11.5 in these and they were too roomy, wide, and long.  11 was perfect for me, and I think 10.5 may have even worked.  Funny because they look small and even come in a small box, but they fit very well.  They are similar to some old air max bruins I have that I ID'd, but they are more minimalistic.  They remind me of more supportive and cushioned Adidas Gazelles, which I used to love.

Hope that helps.  I think the red/glow in the dark swoosh colorway will be very nice as well.

Great job on these NIKE SB!

These are gonna be releasing tomorrow at goods Seattle..I'm feeling the red pair,but I might just wait on the turquoise pair..the Koston x Kobe gr's should be in by the end of the month.even though those will be somewhat limited,not really feeling em.they don't look Like the Quickstrike at all besides the colorway

These are gonna be releasing tomorrow at goods Seattle..I'm feeling the red pair,but I might just wait on the turquoise pair..the Koston x Kobe gr's should be in by the end of the month.even though those will be somewhat limited,not really feeling em.they don't look Like the Quickstrike at all besides the colorway

Back
Top Bottom