Eric Koston X Nike SB

so did the pack come with kobe 6's? i got curious and checked out ebay and nobody mentions the kobe 6's basketball shoe

so did the pack come with kobe 6's? i got curious and checked out ebay and nobody mentions the kobe 6's basketball shoe

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

Yeah some gradient blues..

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

Yeah some gradient blues..

happy.gif

rvk2ky.jpg

I support anything from Koston. I worked literally like 50 feet away from Skate Lab in Simi Valley and always went with my coworker on my lunch to go see these events. I walked by him and asked me if I wanted his signature. Already willing to.
Unlike J. Knoxville. Dude straight up ignored everyone there that came to see him just skate.

PRod had JB for a collabo
Now, EK has KB for a collabo.

I support anything from Koston. I worked literally like 50 feet away from Skate Lab in Simi Valley and always went with my coworker on my lunch to go see these events. I walked by him and asked me if I wanted his signature. Already willing to.
Unlike J. Knoxville. Dude straight up ignored everyone there that came to see him just skate.

PRod had JB for a collabo
Now, EK has KB for a collabo.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

That's dope, I would have dropped the grand on those no problem.

Same. Tax write off and call it a day. 
Longtime Koston fan. Dude is a nut on the skateboard, always had great character/look about him in skate videos. Plus he's a basketball/lakers fan in addition to being a pro skateboarder. (I hate the Lakers though 
embarassed.gif
 ). 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

That's dope, I would have dropped the grand on those no problem.

Same. Tax write off and call it a day. 
Longtime Koston fan. Dude is a nut on the skateboard, always had great character/look about him in skate videos. Plus he's a basketball/lakers fan in addition to being a pro skateboarder. (I hate the Lakers though 
embarassed.gif
 ). 

I've met Mike Carrol, Rick Howard and Eric Koston at a Laker game lol. Howard was wearing a Shaq jersey, dudes are pretty tall. I got their autographs and shook hands and I broke Kostons neck cuz I was wearing Black/Blue Jordan I's haha straight up looked at my feet before he gave me his autograph. Weird thing is I was the only one who recognized them and went up to them.

I've met Mike Carrol, Rick Howard and Eric Koston at a Laker game lol. Howard was wearing a Shaq jersey, dudes are pretty tall. I got their autographs and shook hands and I broke Kostons neck cuz I was wearing Black/Blue Jordan I's haha straight up looked at my feet before he gave me his autograph. Weird thing is I was the only one who recognized them and went up to them.

The so-called "GR" Koston x Kobe is still limited to only 1000 pairs world wide.

Aren't these dropping this w'end in the States?

The so-called "GR" Koston x Kobe is still limited to only 1000 pairs world wide.

Aren't these dropping this w'end in the States?

Back
Top Bottom