Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Wonder how many people are camped out in front of the vault?

Its hard to camp outside of the Vault but I was ready to do so for these. When I saw the pricetag I changed my plans and life goes on.
laugh.gif

Since I don't recall the info being posted...

for $1000:

Kobe VI - Gradient
Eric Koston 1 x KB
A few golfballs
A few cigars
Suede shoe bag
Crazy box.

Still sorta want...
embarassed.gif

I can never call anything for charity dumb, but they could've made a lot of money releasing about 500 of these for around 175-200, and then having the edition with all the accessories still release.

Hope the koston line does well for Nike.  I remember him showing his Nike/Jordan collection back when he was on Lakai

I can never call anything for charity dumb, but they could've made a lot of money releasing about 500 of these for around 175-200, and then having the edition with all the accessories still release.

Hope the koston line does well for Nike.  I remember him showing his Nike/Jordan collection back when he was on Lakai

Originally Posted by yungone350

Say what you will but I was able to walk out with 2
If you plan on selling on Ebay you gotta list for $1200 just to break even... Good luck with those.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

Say what you will but I was able to walk out with 2
If you plan on selling on Ebay you gotta list for $1200 just to break even... Good luck with those.
30t6p3b.gif

3 of the 24 are already up on ebay...maybe a few more will go up within the next week

3 of the 24 are already up on ebay...maybe a few more will go up within the next week

Looks like the box koston posted on his twitter was a pair of the Kobe collab.

If they really cared about charity they woulda released more at a decent price. Oh well, good luck on reselling to those that got these.

Looks like the box koston posted on his twitter was a pair of the Kobe collab.

If they really cared about charity they woulda released more at a decent price. Oh well, good luck on reselling to those that got these.

clueless resellers amuse me sometimes. since when is there an overwhelming demand for koston items that cost over 2 gs like the ones listed on ebay. congrats to the clown with 2 pairs of these im sure youll have a fun time trying to resell it. easily dumber than those idiots trying to resell the snake crates.

clueless resellers amuse me sometimes. since when is there an overwhelming demand for koston items that cost over 2 gs like the ones listed on ebay. congrats to the clown with 2 pairs of these im sure youll have a fun time trying to resell it. easily dumber than those idiots trying to resell the snake crates.

Back
Top Bottom