Banned
Ernest was that dude....
pimp.gif

Ernest goes to Camp,
Ernest joins the Army,
Halloween, man what else was there?

Who still got the movies?
nerd.gif

i loved Ernest goes to camp and Ernest scared stupid so much when i was a kid. had both on vhs. MrBoss2You is right. Jim Varney is an icon.

Ernest was the man. I just read a article in the genuise book of records, Ernest was the first person to make a string of movies from a commercial
very much appreciated ... Ernest scared stupid FTW, that part with the milk label gets me everytime

damn i forgot about dude... i seen ALL them #+%@+...

but ummm his character came from a commercial? please enlighten...

only reason i KNEW who he was would be because all those cerritos auto square commercials he did, and he did the voice of slinky in Toy Story
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

only reason i KNEW who he was would be because all those cerritos auto square commercials he did, and he did the voice of slinky in Toy Story
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Ernest was the definition of a MAN (sp?). Type of person you want to raise your kids to be like.

Ernest was the man!!!
He always saved something important like camp and christmas and he always pulled a hot chick even though he had some crazy peewee herman X toby keith redneckstuff going on.
most definitely appreciated.
On a side note those two guys who were always in his movies ( I think they were the cooks at the camp) were hillarious.

slam dunk ernest has been on some random movie channel for the past 2 weeks!! i also saw ernest goes to africa the other day. now that was funny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FunkyFunke20

Ernest plays basketball had kareem abdul jabbar in it. but all of the movies were garbage.

roll.gif
dude said "Ernest Plays Basketball" .... Slam Dunk Ernest& Ernest Rides Again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom