ES store and oregon Outlets? New gear or deals? Portland, beaverton, or woodburn...

Is there anything new like some J's, limited dunks, forces, (hopefully size 11.5) or gear at any of the Portland, Beaverton, Woodburn nike stores? Is itworth even taken the time to head out there for any deals?

Went to Woodburn 12-1-07 they had fsr of all black air forces low. They had the lebron remixs for 69 plus the 30% off f&f sale and ronaldinho dunks greywith neon front 49.99. Thay had some vince carter air forces for 69. Lots of those crappy 6.0 shoes. Some running 360 for 99.99. Everything was included inthe F&F sale. I picked up the dunks and lebrons for $83 total. Might goto niketown in Portland and hit up MLK outlet anyword on anything there worthgoing.

have anyone of you guys been to the Bend/Sunriver Nike outlet? Im gonna be there for New Years and I have a 10% off coupon that I can use there so Im hopingits going to have good stuff.

Has anyone been to the ES?? Thinking about going, but if nothing there then that would be a good thing to know to save me a trip.

MLK Outlet had AF 25s in like 5 different colors for $50, Lebron IV Black/Red $50, Some premium forces $99, Black/Red 1 lows $60...Bunch of deals...

Went to the Nike store in Woodburn yesterday.. They had lebron 4's for like 60 bucks, bunch of new forces (low blacks and other midtops) for pretty cheapand some nike air stabs in several colorways, alson some air max 360's for 99.99.. But besides that I didnt see much that really caught my eye.

vivid blue 90's at the es, 54 dollars, if i remember correctly. sorry guys, the seasonal help caused me to get moved to apparel and fitting rooms so ican't report on footwear like i used to.

Originally Posted by techmen31

MLK Outlet had AF 25s in like 5 different colors for $50, Lebron IV Black/Red $50, Some premium forces $99, Black/Red 1 lows $60...Bunch of deals...

Do you know what other Jordans they got there? I've been thinking of going there to check it out

if you go to the MLK outlet...bring some change cause guaranteed, there will be some dude out there that asks you for an odd amount. 8 times out of 10,I'll walk up to the door and some dude will ask me for like .39 cents

if you go to the MLK outlet...bring some change cause guaranteed, there will be some dude out there that asks you for an odd amount. 8 times out of 10, I'll walk up to the door and some dude will ask me for like .39 cents
LOL, thats hella funny, the guy been there for months man, that must be the spot....whenever i walk in with my uniform on he just looks away butwhen im not in uniform he always asks me, i guess the only way he can tell is the bright orange shirts. lol but i herd that the mlk factory had the15's....herd it from a friend so if you call in and they make you feel stupid by telling you they dont got them, dont get mad at me.

Back
Top Bottom