ESPN is turrible vol. charles barkley joins grammy family

Just give me my daily dose of Kornheiser and i'm good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Y'all sleeping on the Dan Lebatard Show....

I was surprised that I actually like his show because when he filled in on other shows, I didn't like him.

SportsNation has lost my interest.

SportsNation is the WORST, surpised it lasted as long as it did after it debuted. Should have been axed immmediately.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

The thing is, alot of people dont fully understand ESPN. ESPN is just like any other news channel like CNN, MSNBC, etc... You dont think CNN isnt talking about the presidential elections and candidates all the time? They are. If there is a big storm, you expect CNN not to talk about it? That is exactly what ESPN does. Why is there so much Saints talk? Because that is the biggest story of the day. Its like expecting CNN not to talk about the primaries going on right now. You know they are going to be talking about that stuff.

SportsCenter isnt a show you sit down and watch all day. It repeats. The normal, everyday, joe cant sit at home and watch SportsCenter all day or surf the web so when they get home to watch SC, they expect a recap of the biggest stories of the day.
Good point, although a lot of their coverage does offer more opinion than a CNN program.

I just hate how, with ESPN, it often seems like I'm being told who's good and who's important. Take Blake Griffin for example - if it weren't for ESPN, people wouldn't think he's as good as they do.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

stayed home sick and tried to watch espn today... couldn't stand it 

repetitive

shows with people arguing

Saints

honestly, do people watch this crap?

You hit every nail on the head with regards to ESPN... Especially with regards to the Saints.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

SportsNation is the WORST, surpised it lasted as long as it did after it debuted. Should have been axed immmediately.

Watch your mouth.

Ms. Beadle
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom