@%#+ Ether...I mean have yall heard SUPERUGLY???

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Ya'll already know where I stand but seriously, it's 2008 tomorrow....let it go.
eyes.gif
at you forgettin you made the last nas vs jay thread
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ Yea I'm now realizing that Jordan and the Bulls didnt win the '96 NBA championships.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
that's funny.

But yeah...I really don't get the hype behind Ether any more. I guess it hit HARD at first but now, looking back, it was mostly shock value. I was
eek.gif
that somebody would and could say the things Nas said about who I thought was untouchable at the time. Apparently he's not untouchable. Butbesides that, Ether is just good...not great. To me, Takeover is much better as a song and as a diss. Ugly jokes and insults are childish but that whole"4 albums in 10 years_?? I can divide..." was just meeeeeeeeeeeeean
smh.gif
. He really punched Nas in his soul with that shh...not to mention Super Uglyand BP2. I honestly think when it all boils down...if these 2 guys are REALLY friends and past the whole fiasco now, some apologies had to be said. And whichone of them do you think would have apologized for the content of his diss track? I think Jay said some real hurtful shh...what we like to call "fightingwords"
laugh.gif
. I couldn't be cool with Jay after the shh he said, but if I was Jay, it wouldn't be shh to brush off the camel jokes and stuff fromEther. That's pretty much the difference as I see it. Jay crossed that line that you can't un-cross

^im sure jay was like N im in my 30s... everybody and they mama dont called me a camel by now... but only me and AI hit carmen after she became ya BM... lol

and throwin in bp2 is just soooo unfair...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

ehh, i took it more as a 'freestyle' than anything. it was good to just listen to, but ether was better.

didn't prodigy have a so-called 'freestyle' in reply to jay-z, around that time? it's been so long, i can't remember.
yea he did, over the hail mary beat, it was weak tho.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

^im sure jay was like N im in my 30s... everybody and they mama dont called me a camel by now... but only me and AI hit carmen after she became ya BM... lol

and throwin in bp2 is just soooo unfair...

pretty much....

I think Lil Wayne said it best actually... "And if I ain't good looking you can bet my @**@% is" and that's all that really matter in the endreally. And B is killing KelisXCarmen so all the ugly jokes don't even matter. when it really boils down to it.

In order for Jay to have sex with Carmen she would have had to already possess $@%!$ qualities

I'd be mad at her for that, not Jay

Plus, bragging that you poked a $@%!$ is just as childish

ether was bs... it just had a hot beat... he was just sayin little kiddie @!%%...

i know i was watchin to dudes roast each other and one said..."u look like a camel"... i wouldnt laugh but when the other dude came back wit "well, i %@%*$% ya bm and left condoms on ya baby seat" and whips out a pic of the rubber on the baby seat thats when id die laughin...i think nas lost thins one... just goes to show u ny is full of ******s for the most part...
word.

Sent to Time in a PM by JaggSwagg(what a loser):
you a jay-z **** ryder and your opinion on ether are biast...

SMH @ you actually believing Jay left condoms on Nas's daughters baby seat...

He slept with Carmen....but Jay was just saying that to get anger out of Nas because he was hurt by Ether...you heard the radio interview on hot 97..

Ether > Takeover

Stillmatic Freestyle > Supaugly

BP2 is a good song but it came out a year later out and the beef died down...

Thats like trying to get at a team that won the Super Bowl in the Summer time...
smh @ dude believing i believe that... smh @ dude catchin feelings
smh.gif

This wouldnt have happened if yall would have just let it go no reason this should even be on a page 2 when this has been talked about to GREAT length on NT.Dudes is up in here making points to themselves.

laugh.gif
@ dude to scared to post that in this thread. I be gettin mad pms likethatcatchin me off guard about some post I made a week ago

I be wonderin how serious this shhh is to yall. Is it the music you love or the rapper? AYO

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom