Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Dead *** thought Jules was a girl when they first showed him. Although thought I saw a bulge when he was laying with rue that first time. Still thought he must've just had the fat box.

Soon as I found out son was a dude. I can't unsee it. He looks like a guy with dyed hair. Especially as the season goes on.

Random...the twins messin' w/ Gia...don't know their name, but I just called both Nick Young. Reminded me of him, for whatever the reason :lol:

I’m not even trolling. He ensured the statutory rapist will get time and Jules misled Mr. Jacobs about her age so Nate corrected the ship. What happened with Maddy wasn’t domestic violence, they were just playing but it’s well documented that latinas bruise easily. He is the town’s savior tbh.

Legit one of the funniest things I've read in a minute. I appreciate you b. This is golden.

Funny how the internet stick up kids had nothing to say about Fez this episode. Man was cold in that Dr's house, didn't even stop to acknowledge lil man seeing his dad get beat. :wow:

I legit thought Fez was gonna approach lil man like Uma did Vivica daughter in Kill Bill...on some....he had it coming...but you get grown and feel some type of way..I'll be waiting steeze..

My ***** Fez :pimp:. It’s his time to shine next season.

2396923-504ea81066d8b174d5a95767604c4888.jpg

The block is gonna be too damn hot next season. He better have leveled up his drug dealing/stick up kid game.
does he become spiderman next season?

Back
Top Bottom