European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Anyone read that article on soccernet a few days ago about Wenger saying the club will be looking to develop young players and then sell them in order to pay off its Emirates Stadium debt?

I think its time for me to find a new English team to support.
smh.gif

an arsenal fan would say something like that....smh

I havent posted here in about 6 weeks, but HAD TO chime in on this...

Is anyone else INFURIATED by Blatter's comments about players being "MODERN SLAVES?" I mean, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! First off, NO TEAMFORCEFULLY TAKES you and MAKES YOU play for them, and I know of NO SLAVE who was being paid $400K US a WEEK while being a "SLAVE"

Honestly, If THIS is slavery, where the hell can I sign up?

This dude is going to kill the transfer system, it already pisses me off how players dont honor their contracts that THEY SIGN just like theNBA/NFL
smh.gif

And CR7 AGREED! I'm done
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Anyone read that article on soccernet a few days ago about Wenger saying the club will be looking to develop young players and then sell them in order to pay off its Emirates Stadium debt?

smh.gif

I'm an Arsenal supporter and they have and always will be my team.

I doubt Helb will start.

I think Ronaldinho will stay. Apparently he's skinny, according to some people who saw him with Messi and Marquez..

Arsenal signed some Nasri guy today, this is completely shocking and out of left field.*

*(I know who he is, I'm just surprised it took this long)

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Arsenal signed some Nasri guy today, this is completely shocking and out of left field.*

*(I know who he is, I'm just surprised it took this long)
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see him start. I think he will do great in his first season, I'm predicting 4-5 goals for him this season.
smile.gif

peter crouch officially signed with portsmouth. done deal.
Crouch doesn't even belong in the Premiership
smh.gif

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to sign Ajax striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar to replace exit-bound Emmanuel Adebayor. (Daily Star)

AC Milan midfielder Yoann Gourcuff is being used as bait to finance part of the cost of Adebayor. (Daily Express)

Frank Lampard has left Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich stunned by rejecting a £140,000-a-week deal over four years. (Daily Star)

And ex-Blues boss Jose Mourinho has stirred things up by claiming Lampard is "the best professional" he has worked with as he tries to lure themidfielder to Inter Milan. (Various)

The Stamford Bridge club are considering making bids for Real Madrid forward Robinho and Valencia striker David Villa. (Independent)

Andrei Arshavin fears he has priced himself out of a move from Zenit St Petersburg after his impressive showing at Euro 2008. (Daily Telegraph)

anyone seen the new 08-09 shirts? not trying to pick on the enemy but the new arsenal shirt is gross. seems wrong shade of red. also barca's is
sick.gif
reminds me of their centenuary shirt from like 10 years ago.

Nike has been making trash kits since 2005. Adidas isn't much better for that matter. I miss the days when most teams wore unique uniforms (see: WorldCup 94).

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

smh.gif

I'm an Arsenal supporter and they have and always will be my team.

Same here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

anyone seen the new 08-09 shirts? not trying to pick on the enemy but the new arsenal shirt is gross. seems wrong shade of red. also barca's is
sick.gif

I've seen like every new kit, I already got a few coming and I will get pics of all of it. All coming straight from Europe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

im all over that united away kitty
smokin.gif

I don't like it much, I love the 3rd though. My brother has 07/08 away, that is by far the best Man U kit ever, imo.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

smh.gif

i think if he gets the chance to play more he can be a contributor. not a star by any means but a decent player.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

sick.gif

I'll totally agree with that one. I think the reds a little darker than it should be, but the maroon stripes make it look a lil darker I think. Also,there are no white sleeves, which is the worst part. Now the away kit looks real nice this year, nuch better than it did 05-07. However,if we're bashingkits, United's maroon kit from 06/07 was horrible. I hope they do what they did with that one and make it one and done. Barca's look real bad, but theaway is at least redeeming.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

im all over that united away kitty
smokin.gif
eek.gif
Are You Serious Bruv?!! The away United Kit is S***!!! Im aUnited supporter as well..and to be honest...im not feeelin the away kits....

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

smh.gif

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to sign Ajax striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar to replace exit-bound Emmanuel Adebayor. (Daily Star)

AC Milan midfielder Yoann Gourcuff is being used as bait to finance part of the cost of Adebayor. (Daily Express)

Frank Lampard has left Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich stunned by rejecting a £140,000-a-week deal over four years. (Daily Star)

And ex-Blues boss Jose Mourinho has stirred things up by claiming Lampard is "the best professional" he has worked with as he tries to lure the midfielder to Inter Milan. (Various)

The Stamford Bridge club are considering making bids for Real Madrid forward Robinho and Valencia striker David Villa. (Independent)

Andrei Arshavin fears he has priced himself out of a move from Zenit St Petersburg after his impressive showing at Euro 2008. (Daily Telegraph)

Are you Dizzy Bruv??!!! Arsene Wegner signin Hunteelar??? I don't think it's Happenin......

Van Persie and Bendtner will be up top..or Theo...

Real Madrid put in a Bid for the Dutch midfielder Rafael Van De Vart (Hamburger FC)

Manchester United put in a 20 Million Pound bid for the Spurs Striker..Demetri Berbatov....

2ND boss at Man United...Carlos Quieros..is now the Manager for Portugal.......Good Luck Quieros...thanx for everything you done for our club!

Wow, Queiroz was supposed to be Fergie's handpicked successor wasn't he? I suppose he might still go back to United in a few years when Fergie decidesto retire. Also, I wonder if this will affect United's Portuguese pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom