European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Does anyone know if Carlos Vela is coming back to Arsenal off of loan?
Yes he got his work permit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait to see him tear up some cup games next year.

Sevilla are making it tough for the transfer of Alves...

I highly doubt Ronaldinho will go to a ew club like Man City, im pretty sure they agreed terms with the club weeks ago, but Ronnie turned it down.

In the extreme result that CRonaldo goes to Barcelona, Ronnie would certainly have to be sold me thinks.

CRonaldo must be feeling like the biggest guy in the world, Madrid are offering him what like 300,000 a month!!??

Yeah 300,000GBP.. i forget to add it.

Whats he earning anyway? like 150,000? I thought Kaka or Beckham was the most paid?

^ yeah, its around GBP 150,000 a WEEK, not month... scary isn't it...

and this could get uglier...

Cristiano Ronaldo's relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly deteriorated to the extent that the Portugal winger is unwilling to meet with the Manchester United manager to discuss his future.

Despite being granted permission to talk to the 23-year-old at Portugal's Euro 2008 training base by Luiz Felipe Scolari, Ferguson has effectively been barred from doing so by Ronaldo himself. The player is understood to be so angry with Ferguson's claim at the weekend that the Glazers would prefer to see the forward "rot" than sell him to Real Madrid that he has vowed not to speak to the Scot.

The snub will only darken Ferguson's mood as he attempts to enjoy the sunshine in the south of France. Already seething over what he perceives as Real Madrid's unethical pursuit of his star player, Ferguson is bound to have reacted angrily to confirmation from Ronaldo on Thursday that he wants to move to the Spanish capital.

Ferguson will stubbornly resist Real's overtures, even if they formally offer a world-record bid in excess of £75m, but the apparent deterioration of his relationship with Ronaldo puts a new slant on matters and one that only increases the likelihood of the Portuguese forward leaving.

Saw this on BBC this morning... Aston Villa will reluctantly allow England midfielder Gareth Barry to join Liverpool for around £14m. (Various)

CR7 Agrees to terms with RM, now all he needs is for the 2 teams to agree on the fee

supposedly Ronaldo has BANNED SAF from the teams hotel room eventhough Scolari gave Sir Alex the OK because of the comment that he would rather see CR"rot" on the bench in old trafford than send him to madrid

Adebayor plays down links with AC Milan

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has revealed Arsenal forward Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the Rossoneri's top summer transfer targets.

Carlo Ancelotti's side are looking to reinforce their forward line and the club are hoping to lure the Togo international to the San Siro.

Chelsea star Didier Drogba, Barcelona forward Samuel Eto'o, Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov and Stuttgart's Mario Gomez are also on Milan's wishlist.

'The names are those that have been reported by the press,' said Galliani. 'That is Eto'o, Drogba, Adebayor, Gomez and Berbatov.

'Any of them would be good.'

Galliani did admit that negotiations for 24-year-old Adebayor would not be easy with the player having signed a long-term contract at the Emirates Stadium onlylast year.

'He is under contract,' admitted Galliani.

Meanwhile, Adebayor has played down speculation linking him with a move to the Italian giants.

Arsenal's leading marksman with 30 goals last season has consistently pledged his loyalty to the Gunners and it is understood that stance remainsunwavered.

'I am very happy here. Reports which suggest I have threatened to quit are rubbish,' he said.

'I love the club and the fans.

'We have a great set of players here with a fantastic team spirit.

'We have had a good season, but next year we want to go one better by winning a trophy.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=543325&cc=5901

The Altidore move to Villareal is big. If I remember correctly, Altidore will be the only American player playing in La Liga?
He's a beast. Can't wait to have him finishing for us on the national team.

Emmanuel Adebayor is set to be rewarded with a new contract after pledging his future to Arsenal despite interest in him from AC Milan, Inter and Barcelona.(Daily Mirror)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ yeah, its around GBP 150,000 a WEEK, not month... scary isn't it...

and this could get uglier...

Cristiano Ronaldo's relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly deteriorated to the extent that the Portugal winger is unwilling to meet with the Manchester United manager to discuss his future.

Despite being granted permission to talk to the 23-year-old at Portugal's Euro 2008 training base by Luiz Felipe Scolari, Ferguson has effectively been barred from doing so by Ronaldo himself. The player is understood to be so angry with Ferguson's claim at the weekend that the Glazers would prefer to see the forward "rot" than sell him to Real Madrid that he has vowed not to speak to the Scot.

The snub will only darken Ferguson's mood as he attempts to enjoy the sunshine in the south of France. Already seething over what he perceives as Real Madrid's unethical pursuit of his star player, Ferguson is bound to have reacted angrily to confirmation from Ronaldo on Thursday that he wants to move to the Spanish capital.

Ferguson will stubbornly resist Real's overtures, even if they formally offer a world-record bid in excess of £75m, but the apparent deterioration of his relationship with Ronaldo puts a new slant on matters and one that only increases the likelihood of the Portuguese forward leaving.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
this is absurd

Originally Posted by hustleordie

damn I bought a CR7 jersey earlier this year.

pimp.gif
Throwback jersey
-------

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is waiting to hear from Juventus after admitting he would be open to a move to Turin. (Press Association 1609BST)

Sevilla full-back Daniel Alves has told Spanish radio station RAC1 he has agreed to join Barcelona. "I am an ambitious player and hope that by joiningan important club like this it will help me win titles," he said. (Various 1430 BST)
Paris Saint Germain are set to try their luck with a bidfor Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele who could be deemed surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge. (Clubcall 1352 BST

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has flown to Italy in an attempt to convince AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti to move to Stamford Bridgefor a stunning £8m-a-year contract. (Daily Mirror)

Real are ready to spend £75m on the Portugal winger because they believe Ronaldo could be worth as much as half a billion in spin-off cash. (The Sun)
But Ronaldo's mum Dolores Aveiro has told the 23-year-old to stay at Old Trafford. (Star Sport)

Should Ronaldo leave Manchester United the club have earmarked Atletico Madrid's Argentine wonderkid Sergio Aguero to replace the winger. (DailyStar)

Chelsea are hoping to sign 29-year-old AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo by offering the Italian £7m-a-year. (The Daily Telegraph)

Emmanuel Adebayor is set to be rewarded with a new contract after pledging his future to Arsenal despite interest in him from AC Milan, Inter and Barcelona.(Daily Mirror)

The Gunners are considering a move for Caen striker Yoan Gouffran even though the France Under-21 international has already agreed to join Bordeaux.(Daily Mirror)

Manchester City officials are flying to Brazil this weekend in a bid to sign Ronaldinho. His agent and brother Robert de Assis has revealed the former WorldPlayer of the Year is still considering his options. (Daily Mail)

Mark Hughes's first job as Manchester City boss however will be to try to convince £12m-rated midfielder Michael Johnson to stay at the club.(Various)

Inmates of a Swiss prison will be rewarded for good behaviour by being allowed to stay up late and gather around a big screen for Euro 2008 matches.

Prisoners can even hope for a barbecue party if everyone behaves well during the first two weeks. (The Times)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy to hear about Adebayor. I would be so mad if he decided to leave us.

On a side note, Pirlo going to Chelsea would be so weird. I couldn't see him playing for Chelsea, who would he take the spot of? Chelsea looks solid,it's as if he would sit on the bench, which would be pathetic.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

The Altidore move to Villareal is big. If I remember correctly, Altidore will be the only American player playing in La Liga?
He's a beast. Can't wait to have him finishing for us on the national team.

yeah i think so, Guiseppe Rossi who also plays for Villareal is from Jersey, but his allegiance is with the Italian national team

Altidore will likely get loaned out for next season
Mark Hughes's first job as Manchester City boss however will be to try to convince £12m-rated midfielder Michael Johnson to stay at the club. (Various)
that kid is going to be a star

Bayern Munich are chasing Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez and Arsenal winger Alexander Hleb. (1342 BST, Munich newspaper TZ)

Injured Switzerland captain Alexander Frei says Celtic have resurrected their interest in signing him from Borussi Dortmund. (0920 BST, PressAssociation)

Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich is to speak to Frank Rijkaard and Roberto Mancini on his yacht this week about becoming the Blues' next boss. (TheSun)

Abramovich has been in Switzerland watching Euro 2008 and is likely to turn to whichever coach excels at the tournament. (The Independent)
ACMilan are closing in on a £18m swoop for Chelsea striker Didier Drogba but have been told his Blues team-mate Andriy Shevchenko is not for sale.(Various)
But the Blues are holding out for £30m for Drogba and could use him as a makeweight in their bid to sign Milan midfielder Kaka or snare boss CarloAncelotti. (The Independent)

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon is in Italy but it is unclear whether he is brokering a deal for Drogba or trying to lure Kaka and Ancelotti toStamford Bridge. (The Independent)

Chelsea hope to sign Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o for £22m but face a battle with former boss Jose Mourinho, who wants him at Inter Milan. (TheSun)

Bayern Munich have told Chelsea they will have to pay £31m to sign France midfielder Franck Ribery. (Daily Mail)
Real Madrid wantCristiano Ronaldo to request a transfer from Manchester United as soon as Portugal are knocked out of Euro 2008. (The Sun)

Paris St Germain want Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele but he will wait to see who becomes Blues boss before deciding his future. (Guardian)

Ronaldinho will get a salary of £200,000 a week - making him the best paid footballer in the world - if he joins Manchester City. (Guardian)

Portsmouth are set to launch a £4m bid for Inter Milan midfielder Patrick Vieira. (Daily Star)
Inter Milan are to hold talkswith Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho's agent Jorge Mendes. (The Times)
Chelsea defender Wayne Bridge is set to sign a new four-year contract at Stamford Bridge. (The Times)

Arsenal's Robin van Persie and Real Madrid star Wesley Sneijder clashed in training ahead of the Netherlands' Euro 2008 game with Italy.(Daily Mirror)

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard has emerged as favourite to become the long-term England captain. (The Sun)

Croatia boss Slaven Bilic claims injured Arsenal striker Eduardo could be fit to join the Gunners for pre-season training in July. (DailyMirror)

-------------------------------
Abrahamovic is a moron...he's ready to sell the team's best striker, Didier Drogba, but wants tokeep Sheva
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Saw this on BBC this morning... Aston Villa will reluctantly allow England midfielder Gareth Barry to join Liverpool for around £14m. (Various)

happy.gif

It would be nice to see drogba out of the prem, well for me atleast...

but i cant imagine ac milan playing as a team if they sign everyone on their wish list. way too many big names.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Henri2310

carlos tevez- how long does it take for you get all your info?

I copy and paste the important info from bbc.co.uk

ok. i guess i just figured it took a while. i really appreciate all the info!

Back
Top Bottom