European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Queiroz was talking non stop about honoring contracts this and that... and then he leaves for Portugal NT. Hypocrite.

RM interested in another Dutchie? Damn. VDV was ghost in the Euros.
I thought he was good-great in the Group stage but like many others, played terrible in the game vs. Russia.

Marca broke the story claiming personal terms have been agreed and negotiations between RM, and HSV would begin promptly.. most likely ending in an agreementworth 20 Million.

AS had reported that Real Madrid was indeed going for VdV but for the 09-10 season or that VdV would be one of the players brought in assuming the CR7 swoopfailed.

latest word on Cadena SER is the idea is to sign both CR7and van der Vaart..

I can only assume VdV's potential arrival would mean the departure of Julio Baptista (Roma?)
I hope Robinho stays
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Wow, Queiroz was supposed to be Fergie's handpicked successor wasn't he? I suppose he might still go back to United in a few years when Fergie decides to retire. Also, I wonder if this will affect United's Portuguese pipeline.

Yeh...thats what I thought....but Queiroz is gone....I wasn't even expecting this...but it is what it is...there are rumors that Eric Cantona..willcome through and be the second man!!
If he does...Maybe he'll start a French Pipeline.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubbAi

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Wow, Queiroz was supposed to be Fergie's handpicked successor wasn't he? I suppose he might still go back to United in a few years when Fergie decides to retire. Also, I wonder if this will affect United's Portuguese pipeline.

Yeh...thats what I thought....but Queiroz is gone....I wasn't even expecting this...but it is what it is...there are rumors that Eric Cantona..will come through and be the second man!!
If he does...Maybe he'll start a French Pipeline.....
pimp.gif

id have to bust out my old ##$ cantona man utd shirts if that happened.

Apparently Milan have agreed a 15m transfer for Ronaldinho.

With Barcelona declaring R10 is not part of their plans, you would be thinking why the hell should R10 turn up for pre-season training.

Queiroz was talking non stop about honoring contracts this and that... and then he leaves for Portugal NT. Hypocrite

smh.gif

he's on a per-season deal where its up to him if he wants to stay on or take off

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Queiroz was talking non stop about honoring contracts this and that... and then he leaves for Portugal NT. Hypocrite
smh.gif

he's on a per-season deal where its up to him if he wants to stay on or take off

Either Way....Im wishin Queiroz the best of luck...he done alot for our club...

I was readin on Man UTD.com and Fergie says that he's not in a Rush to have a Assistant Manager.....

I can see it...After this season...Fergie is Gone!

Mark My Words!

i hope ronaldo stays at man u
i hope robinho goes to chelsea...

and what about the chelsea rumors for R10...?

(im moving to england on thursday)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

laugh.gif

Ronaldinho is going to Man City........

Ronaldo is going to Stay at Man United...Ronaldo will be out 3 months into the season tho..due to an ANKLE injury..

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif

Either Way....Im wishin Queiroz the best of luck...he done alot for our club...

I was readin on Man UTD.com and Fergie says that he's not in a Rush to have a Assistant Manager.....

I can see it...After this season...Fergie is Gone!

Mark My Words!

in the next 4 seasons maybe, but not after this year.

Originally Posted by pay jape

laugh.gif

Ronaldinho is going to Man City........

Ronaldo is going to Stay at Man United...Ronaldo will be out 3 months into the season tho..due to an ANKLE injury..

I don't know about that. Ronaldinho looking like he's going to Milan more than Man City. Although I'd love to see him in the EPL, I don'tsee it happening any time soon.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

it looks like berbatov is definitely going to united
tired.gif
yeah... 28 million pounds. its unfortunate... but bentley is going to spurs... and they still have their eyes on Eto'o... Santa Cruz, and a fewothers.
pimp.gif

Going to be a great singing for United, but how much time is he really going to see? For that kind of money I hope alot. From what I've seen he seems likea great player, 10-15 goal season to much to ask?

I'd expect him to get plenty of playing time up front. I think he pairs better with Tevez and Rooney than they do with each other. If he starts, around 20goals shouldn't be a problem. He's had 20+ goals in each of his last 4 seasons.

Also, Juve sign DM Christian Poulsen and have said they won't sign anymore outfield players meaning Xabi Alonso won't be moving to Turin.

Good signing for Man Utd...once again they overpay though. Arsene Wenger be rollin in his grave
smh.gif

I'm not trying to hate but you've got to assume that Rooney will miss a few games this season due to injury. Plus, with Man Utd. playing 38 EPL games,atleast 8 UCL games (including 2 in the knockout phase), and the FA Cup being important as well, I see their 3 big strikers each getting plenty of playingtime. Sorry, I got to let some of this hate out...Rooney = over-rated. Has scored 15+ goals only once in 6 Premiership seasons.

Is Ferguson going to keep Saha? He'd be a great #4 option, he plays 12 matches a season anyways
laugh.gif

Also, Juve sign DM Christian Poulsen and have said they won't sign anymore outfield players meaning Xabi Alonso won't be moving to Turin.
Juve fans dont like it one bit. Then again, they didnt necessarily want Momo Sissoko either and he turned out pretty good. Their fear is that acreative midfielder will not be brought in ala Diego or Rafael van der Vaart.

Oh, and Totti better watch his back.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Juve fans dont like it one bit. Then again, they didnt necessarily want Momo Sissoko either and he turned out pretty good. Their fear is that a creative midfielder will not be brought in ala Diego or Rafael van der Vaart.

Oh, and Totti better watch his back.
I wanted Xabi in Torino myself...
smh.gif

Any news/update on Berbs?
last i heard Tottenham shot it down.

the epl swears they are going to get EVERY big name.....R10 will NOT be in man city, those papers write that crap so u guys can get excited about the epl

^ hard to say... it ultimately comes down to $$$... and the ManCity offer is pretty hard to refuse... AC probably has the money, but were probably justlow-balling it know Ronnie wants to join them...

another interesting bit... Arsenal makes Barry enquiry trying toscoop up Barry right under 'Pool's nose?

Back
Top Bottom