Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Smh NTers always got animosity towards beautiful woman with a past, evelyn probably really trying to settle down & have a family, :lol: at some of yall saying shes the reason chad dont got a job

Smh NTers always got animosity towards beautiful woman with a past, evelyn probably really trying to settle down & have a family, :lol: at some of yall saying shes the reason chad dont got a job

Can NOT be serious...

Dude is an idiot.  He probably thinks she really loves him too lol.  

the brothers just have a deep seeded fear of the hospitals...

There are reports of some hospitals killing black men for organs back in the 60s and 70s...

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

You honestly believe this would happen in today's society?

Getting a vasectomy was the smartest move I've ever made recently :pimp:

I'm not trying to lose the rest of my life/money at the age of 26 to some gold-digger with a pretty face.

Last edited:

Guy should have asked her daughter to prom

pimp.gif
devil.gif
The Truth.

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

You honestly believe this would happen in today's society?

Getting a vasectomy was the smartest move I've ever made recently :pimp:

I'm not trying to lose the rest of my life/money at the age of 26 to some gold-digger with a pretty face.

Quick no rainbow question......do you still feel like you about to bust but just shoot air balls instead?

Why not just fap 2-3x a day

So Ocho's career just happened to falter after messing with Evelyn by chance?

She's just trying to settle down? Why are her relationships all with highly payed ball players? Get out of here. She ain't trying to settle for nothing. She has expensive tastes.

She's just trying to settle down? Why are her relationships all with highly payed ball players? Get out of here. She ain't trying to settle for nothing. She has expensive tastes.

Bill belechick ended chads career & all her "known" relationships are with ball players, why dont you think shes trying to settle down? **** are always ready to settle down once they know theyre past their prime or tired of getting ran thru

Hey Guys why so negative?? :nerd:

Congrats to Carl and Evelyn

Dont agree with the choice of wifing/planting seed w/ a cerfitied garden tool :lol:

But hey, someones gotta spend that money, right?

Hope that bus was worth the M's :smh:

Last edited:
I never understand why these men just don't get vasectomy's :smh:

With modern medicine the way it is, you can easily reverse the vasectomy too.
the brothers just have a deep seeded fear of the hospitals...

There are reports of some hospitals killing black men for organs back in the 60s and 70s...

Males in general don't like going to the doctor/hospitals :lol:

Unless something is broken or in unbearable pain...we'd rather tough it out.

Pretty sure that's part of the reason we don't live as long as women "Rub some dirt on it" :smokin

Elective procedures? :rofl: Forgetaboutit

:rolleyes

His career was already circling the drain before he got with her...his age...big personality and he loves attention more than the typical athlete...which is frowned upon is most organizations...even more so in football. And lets not act like he didn't get with her in part because of the reality tv angle

Those 2 personalities getting together just put the nail in his football careers coffin.

Last edited:

Chad was done for well before he got to the Patriots :lol: why are these highly paid ball players settling for her is the real question

Miami cut Ocho after the Evelyn incident. Chad's always been known for his personality, but for his entire NFL career, never had any incidents off the field until then.

Before the Evelyn incident, Ocho was reported to be looking great in training camp and showed flashes of his old self. If he didn't mess with her, maybe he would of taken that extra chance and killed it. He wasn't in any position to squander the opportunity. Messing with Evelyn effectively ended all of that.

How convenient for Evelyn to settle down with another multi-million earning ball player. :rolleyes

As we reported, Lozada's pregnancy wasn't accidental -- she and Crawford planned to have the child together.

I bet planned meant she told him to cum inside her.

Honestly like most of these marriages, it will end in a divorce. I give it 5 years tops. And I am not hating.....I am just being realistic. Stats will prove that this will not end in a long term relationship or marriage.

Miami cut Ocho after the Evelyn incident. Chad's always been known for his personality, but for his entire NFL career, never had any incidents off the field until then.

Before the Evelyn incident, Ocho was reported to be looking great in training camp and showed flashes of his old self. If he didn't mess with her, maybe he would of taken that extra chance and killed it. He wasn't in any position to squander the opportunity. Messing with Evelyn effectively ended all of that.

How convenient for Evelyn to settle down with another multi-million earning ball player. :rolleyes

Why are you blaming evelyn? Chad f'd up his own career then made himself even more lame by getting her face tatted on him

She never had a job to pay for the lifestyle she has now. Not until she started ******g for money has she got what she has

Chad's always been known for his personality, but for his entire NFL career, never had any incidents off the field until then.

When the headache you bring on or off the field outweighs your production on the field. You're done.

Back
Top Bottom