Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

All you have to do is look at Evelyn's history and recorded video of her attitude and behavior on reality TV to see what she's about. All I'm saying. :\

Someone who had no off the field incidents for a decade had a career ending one after hooking up with her. Ocho has no one to blame but himself though. Her cooch must be magical.

I don't get how all my black sisters call Kim K all types of ***** but praise this sack chasing ***** on ig

Messing with Evelyn effectively ended all of that.
Chad's decision to get married to a woman who was already classified as a ***/gold digger ended all of that. He wasn't forced to do this. It was his choice so ultimately it is his fault. I guess it's her fault he decided to bust her head open too right? :lol:

Definitely not condoning, endorsing, or defending what Chad did AT ALL. All you had to do was turn on the TV to see how crazy she was. I doubt Chad just headbutt her for no reason. She probably said or did something foul.

Chad was wrong though. He shouldn't of got with her to begin with. I agree. That's all on him.

probably the worst justification I've ever seen in my life.

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

You honestly believe this would happen in today's society?

Getting a vasectomy was the smartest move I've ever made recently :pimp:

I'm not trying to lose the rest of my life/money at the age of 26 to some gold-digger with a pretty face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Amazon product ASIN 0385509936
many of those articles, they dont say the race of the people, but in the late 1800s to early /mid 1900s... who you think they were choosing?

in general... black people have a deep seeded resentment to go to the doctor, bruh...

also, yall are educated people... we're talking about people that literally have no reason to think logically outside of sports. they have agents and handlers that takes care of tons of things for them.

vasectomy isnt "a simple procedure" in their eyes... many people hear that and think that they're balls are gonna get snipped... combine that w/ history and you have reluctance..

so...

i dont think that there's experiements going on, there is BLATANT proof that black people were experimented on just as recently as 40 years ago... so there may be a little apprehension to voluntarily go to the doctor...

i still think they're all stupid, doe...

Last edited:
Chad f'ed his own career up by trying to be a reality star instead of getting his money from the NFL and endorsements. That still doesn't change the fact that she's a rachet *** broad. There are plenty of fine, smart, classy women out there that athletes can wife but these type of chicks surround dudes and throw the box at 'em so easy, they don't even see the other chicks that's out there. Yeah, everybody has a past but are is a certain type of female that you don't save. Let a h0e be a h0e. Dudes need to learn from Derek Jeter... He handles his off the field business like a bawse.

im pulling out all day before i ever get a vasectomy

im 28 yrs old no kids who has sex on the regular btw

Last edited:
She looks like a regular Puerto Rican chick from the hood in the pic with the belly since she has no make up on.

Pulling out isn't going to guarentee the girl won't get pregnant.

Getting a vasectomy is almost the same thing as a woman going on birth control. I much rather have the peace of mind knowing I won't get a girl pregnant until I decide to reverse the vasectomy.

Chick is a Harpie. She's from the same level of hell Rihanna is from.

Srs

Last edited:
Wondered why this thread got bumped

Dude gotta deal with Evelyn for the rest of his life :smh:

Lol at wifing this old lady. These dies are complete idiots and I hope she uses and abuses them for it

Pulling out isn't going to guarentee the girl won't get pregnant.

Getting a vasectomy is almost the same thing as a woman going on birth control. I much rather have the peace of mind knowing I won't get a girl pregnant until I decide to reverse the vasectomy.

Man ya all think a reverse vasectomy is easy? :lol: Yah cut off or clamp my ball sacks, and reattach em please so I can get a girl pregnant when I am ready. What kind of logic is that?

She played the game right yet again and got herself an even bigger simp than Chad, and with more money.  Can't knock the hustle.  At then end of the day I fault these dudes out here more than the chicks.  All this does to a certain extent is encourage more ratchet chicks to think and act like Evelyn in life.  Not only is she on Basketball Wives but now she'll be on Baseball Wives as well
laugh.gif

:lol: works for regular ******. Don't understand why athletes can't get it together. I think secretly they want to get all these ******* pregnant because of their money and some strange sense of reputation.

And it's been less than two years. How do you go from something so emotionally draining as divorce by *** whooping and jump right into something else? A real bird man, takes no time off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom