Ever been bitten by an animal?

I didn't get bitten but it was close. I was doing an ubereats delivery today and dude couldn't grab his little hound in time. Not a big dog, ab 40lbs but it was persistent. He came at me in the front yard. I instinctively hit a Sharp left, fake half spin to the left, cut to the right. Ankles broken. Lil runt might need a hip replacement now. Dude managed to catch up with him. I was kinda pissed but whatever. No harm no foul. Ab 10 yrs ago my grandma's neighbor had a yappy chihuahua that nipped my legs. Other than that I'm Gucci.

Only bitten by my dog. Those little play bites.

Almost got bitten on my knee by this big dog while I was working outside. It was like an less than an inch away from biting my knee before it got pulled back by it's owner.

I didn't get bitten but it was close. I was doing an ubereats delivery today and dude couldn't grab his little hound in time. Not a big dog, ab 40lbs but it was persistent. He came at me in the front yard. I instinctively hit a Sharp left, fake half spin to the left, cut to the right. Ankles broken. Lil runt might need a hip replacement now. Dude managed to catch up with him. I was kinda pissed but whatever. No harm no foul. Ab 10 yrs ago my grandma's neighbor had a yappy chihuahua that nipped my legs. Other than that I'm Gucci.

back in 05 i remember walking home after classes from John Jay, and I was walking minding my biz, and there was a little black dog, prolly a dashund, tried to bite me on my left leg, but luckily it didn’t cause i was walking quickly. that time i had the extra baggy nt denim, dog was prolly trying to bite them jeans:lol:

I gave that white &@?!% some of the meanest looks :lol: she said “im sorry” looking at me and grabbing the leash, and i kept walking not wanting to get into it with her

chihuahua bit my ankle.
some kind terrier bit my hand at the market.
vine snake bit my finger.
baby rainbow boa bit my hand.
ferret bit my hand.
tokay gecko bit my hand.
probably a bunch more that i can’t remember.

Yes, back in the old country

When I was young, I was messing with my neighbor's dog, which was locked behind the main/front gate. This dog was extra mean too because they mixed alcohol in its food, which was a common thing to do if you wanted an aggressive dog. Anyway, I would always go and shake my *** in front of the gate and run away when I heard the dog running toward me. I kept doing this for weeks. Well one day, I didn't move quick enough/the dog leveled up it's stealth ability, and it got a mouthful of my ***, enough to draw blood. Ran home crying. My grandma and the dog owner's wife were both nurses, so they made sure I got the proper shots. I learned not to mess with that dog after that incident.

My little sister.

On a more serious note I avoided a major dog bite in the *** when I was a kid. Dog got so close it bit right through my shorts.

Got bit by a friend's Catahoula Leopard dog back in 2012. A different friend's old fart Golden Lab was starting ish with the Catahoula but it wasn't about to back down. They started going at it and I jumped in to save the old fart from getting whooped. The Catahoula caught me on my left ring finger... split the tip of my finger through the nail. Had to get a dozen or so stitches. Won't do that again.

man if that dog just scratched you let alone bite you that's an easy come up from uber support team

man if that dog just scratched you let alone bite you that's an easy come up from uber support team
I thought about that. I was just trying to avoid contact altogether. Reminds me of uber paying you 250 if a rider vomits in your car. I sent message to them about notifying customers to secure their pets. I legit wonder what would've happened had i not been quick on my feet.

Gator. If you from FL you got bitten by a Gator at least once.

tenor.gif

I’m alergic to cats and my ex gf had one. I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up to it staring at me and I had a natural reaction to push it away with my foot and little Sam Sam bit my foot.

The families reaction was like this

Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg

I got bit on my bell two weeks ago getting in my birthday licks on my cousin. His little as mut bit me while i was swinging on him and i accidentally kicked the dog to the wall as a reaction.
Ive been attacked by a chicken and a cat aswell. :smh:

I thought about that segment after it happened.
I just sent feedback to uber regarding the incident. It was kinda scary but I'm not trying to cash out or anything, people with pets should have to step outside during deliveries though. I legit think that 95% of any other deliverer would've gotten bitten. I just happened to have good footwork out there.

Back
Top Bottom